Fifty

Both Ruby and Dyrroth eyes snap open as they look at each other. They stare at one another for a moment. None of them speaks as they recall the dream that they had. Both of them just got the same dream yet they don't know about it.

The girl and the demon Prince are perplexed at the spot as their eyes meet. The feelings that present in the dream seems to exist in their heart at the moment- the feeling of admiration and mutuality for one another. Without realisation, Ruby slowly strokes his silver hair. It does feel like she strokes Aurelius' hair in her dream.

When she thinks about it, the demon does resemble Aurelius that appears in her dream. Still, she doesn't have any evidence to support it. Dyrroth on the other hand let her stroke his hair. It does feel great. Their eyes still lock into each other.

As Ruby drowns looking at his eyes, she slowly leans her face to him. At the same time, Dyrroth places both of his hands to cup her cheeks- as if it's moving on its own. Both of them doesn't hold back until their face is only inches away. They feel like they're in some sort of magic to be drowned into each other.

Ruby closes her eyes as she slowly moves her face to make their lips touches- to kiss him. Before their lips are able to touch each other, water drops fall from the sky- raining. Both of their snaps are in reality. Ruby eyes widen as she pushes him away.

She shakes her head as she covers her face with her hand- embarrassed with her own action. She quickly stands up which makes Dyrroth's head falls to the ground.

"It's raining. I need to go home" she said as she wear her red hood to cover her head. She quickly leaves the forest without even looking back anymore. She can't hold the embarrassment when she walks by herself to her house.

"Stupid head! What am I doing?! That was embarrassing. Ah! I'm ashamed of myself" she said to herself as she increase her pace to arrive quickly at her house. The rain gets heavier as each second passes.

Dyrroth on the other hand still stays in the forest for a moment. He's unsure what just happened. He feels confused with himself. He still doesn't get why that Aurelius guy keeps appearing in his head. The worse thing is that during the dream, he is the one who takes Aurelius' role.

Dyrroth ruffles his own hair as his head aching thinking about it. The dream about Aurelius and the girl make his head get heavy when he thinks about it. He needs to stop thinking about them
It's only brought him a headache. Yet he can't stop bothering about it.

He is frustrated with what currently happening around him.

Ruby on the other hand just arrives at her house. Her clothes were wet due to the rain. As she closes the door and shifts her body to walk to the bathroom, she discovers the demon Prince sitting on the sofa. She almost shrieks at his sudden appearance.

"I- You-? How you do that?!" she said with widening eyes as she looks at him.

"Using a teleporting spell, my dear. I don't want to make myself wet either" he said with a hint of pride in it. Ruby nods as she is a little bit jealous of that. If she learns magic she doesn't need to go through the rain.

The rain rarely falls in the area. Then she realises that the blood moon will occur soon- if it's raining for five days straight. She hopes there's no thunder and lightning during the night- she is scared of it.

"I see, I need to take a bath. Do whatever you want" she said as she walks and enter the bathroom. She closes the door and takes off her clothes.

She dips herself into the bath and leans. She stares at the blank wall. She's having thoughts at the moment. She tries to connect what she understand so far.

First, she always got a dream about Aurelius and herself. The relationship between them is still unknown- either friendship or lover. At the same time, she feels the familiarity when she stayed at the palace. Then she learns that Silvanna actually has a brother- the name Aurelius. The poor prince got kidnapped by the Abyssal demon when he was still an infant.

The dream that she got all along is about Silvanna's brother and herself. It does give her chills when she learns about it. She does feel the familiarity when the demon Prince is around and she notices the resemblance between Dyrroth and Aurelius. Her eyes widen in realisation.

"Could it be Dyrroth is Aurelius?" she said. Even if it's true, she still doesn't understand the memories between her and Aurelius. Also, the sudden flash that always appears in her mind does bother her. She doesn't get why everything seems familiar to her.

What is truly happening to her? She still needs to find that answer herself. There's still unknown truth that kept hidden from her- she can feel it.

It takes Ruby some moment for her to finish. As she changes her clothes and steps out of the bathroom, the rain still does not stop. She's sure the blood moon will occur soon. If it's raining for 5 days, the blood moon will surely come.

What makes her feels uneasy is the thunder and lightning that might happen tonight.

Ruby sighs the thoughts of it. She hates thunder as she had bitter memories of it. She almost got struck when she was young which lead her to have trauma. She still remembers memories and every detail of it. The girl shivers when she recalls that moment.

She wishes the thunder is not that extreme like the past time- she can't even sleep during the night.

Ruby walks to the living room and the demon is nowhere to be found. He's probably hunting some deer for himself. Speaking of it, she needs to prepare for lunch. Ruby continue her steps to the kitchen and make herself food.

×××

It's already 50 parts and I can't believe I'm still updating it daily. What an achievement for not procrastinating :')