Fifty One

It seems like a bad day for Ruby. She doesn't feel that she can sleep tonight. Obviously, it's all because of the heavy rain. It makes her cold. She hates being cold during the night. Another thing that makes it even worse. The lightning and the thunder.

When she sees a flash and the loud sounds of the thunder, she clutches the blanket tight and curls herself under the blanket. She wishes she can vanish from her house.

Ruby shivers under the blanket as the lightning keeps flashing through the window. She can't take it anymore. She's scared. Ruby slowly moves her head as she looks around. As she feels safe when there's no lightning and thunder, she gets off from her bed with a blanket wrapped around her body.

She feels the cold floor under her feet. It's indeed a cold night today.

She slowly walks outside her room and looks around. She can't find the demon Prince in the living room. She shifts her eyes as she looks at her grandparent's room. The door is closed- she thought he might be there.

Ruby continues her steps as she walks to the room. She stands in front of the door- thinking whether should she enter or not. She still feels scared about the lightning and the thunder- but it would be embarrassing of her if he knows about it.

Ruby stands there for quite a moment. She's having a dilemma with herself whether to enter or not. As she's in deep thought, she notices a flash and a sudden thunder sound echoes through her house which make her pushes the door without thinking any longer.

"Waaaa! Dyrroth help me!" she said with teary eyes as she runs into the room. It's such a relief for her to see the demon Prince is there standing in the middle of the room. Ruby hugs him tight with her own reflexes as the thunder once again roars through the night.

Dyrroth who actually just exited the portal from the Abyss confused as the girl suddenly hugs him but he doesn't complain- he still finds her cute.

Once again, the thunder roar with a flash of lightning makes the girl snuggle her face to his chest. The girl is still shivering. The only thing she has in mind is to wish for the lightning and thunder to go away.

Dyrroth notices that the girl is scared. He doesn't say much as he places his hand on her back as he pats her back. He doesn't know how to comfort people so he just does what he feels like to.

The thunder roar again which then make her speak.

"C-can I sleep with you?" she asked as she looks at the demon with teary eyes. She truly can't sleep if she's alone in her room. Both lightning and thunder frighten her a lot. Without thinking much, Dyrroth speaks.

"Sure," he said as he wipes her teary eyes. She settles on the bed with him. Her head is on his arm as she's in his embrace. Dyrroth strokes her hair in order to make her calm- but it seems like the thundering impact is still stronger than his act.

She snuggles closer to him every time the thunder roar. Even if she's in the demon Prince embrace, she's still trembling hard- at this rate, she might even not be able to sleep tonight. Dyrroth on the other hand finds another way to make the girl stop trembling.

"Are you still scared?" he asked as he looks at the girl face, who is right next to him. He doesn't know how to comfort people better but he has an idea.

"What do you mean? Isn't that obvi-OUS!" she said as the sudden thunder roar startled her. She hugs him even tighter. Dyrroth sighs.

"Then allow me," he said as he slowly closes their gap. Ruby freezes at the spot. Their faces getting closer yet she still hasn't moved from her spot. Slowly, their lips meet. Ruby doesn't respond as she still freezes. She doesn't even push him away or even respond to it.

For some reason, it makes her calm and slowly makes her want him even more. Dyrroth pulls his face away as he smirks in her direction.

"It's work. It was thundering. You seem not even noticed it. I don't know you are this kind of girl" he said with a mischievous look on his face. He licks his lips. Her face reddens with what he just said and his action.

"You-You're taking advantage of me. You're the worst! Ugh, I shouldn't have trusted you" she said as she is struggling to free herself from his embrace. It seems useless as he grips her tight. At the moment, she doesn't care about the thunder anymore. Dyrroth chuckles looking at her cheeky behaviour.

"Where's my thanks? It does help you right?" he said as he slowly shifts himself to lock her under his body.

"You wish," she said as she still struggling. Dyrroth laughs. How can a girl be scared and cheeky at the same time? He likes her attitude. Ruby who's under him right now try her best to break free- how matter hard she tries, it's useless.

Dyrroth cups her cheeks as their eyes meet. Ruby stop struggling as she finally gives up.

"W-what are you trying to do?" she collects the courage as she speaks. Dyrroth smirks.

"It seems like I like another part of you other than your cheeks," he said.

"What is it?" she asked as her face heated as she can feel his hot breath on her face.

"Your lips. It's sweet" he said as he kisses her without warning. Ruby doesn't fight back as she knows it's useless. Instead, she let him kiss her. She doesn't respond to him either as she freezes at the spot.

Dyrroth was being gentle at first but slowly, the demon Prince getting rough. He bites her lips which then make it bleed. Ruby yelps as she feels the pain. He licks it as he smiles- satisfied.

"Your blood is sweet," he said as he continues kissing her. He slips his tongue to her mouth as he tastes every of it. Ruby can't help herself but moan at his action. Her whole body feels hot as he kisses her- yet she still doesn't respond to the kiss.

Dyrroth stops as the two of them catch their breath.

"You're being a good girl. I'm glad. To be honest I want to take it further" he said. Ruby, sure she doesn't hear that wrong. She still hasn't said anything- she feels confused with herself.

"But I don't want you to hate me. Now you need to sleep" he said as he smiles warmly at her. Ruby eyes widen as she's stunned by his words. She can't believe what he just said to her. She doesn't know what to feel about him anymore.

Eventually, both of them fall asleep side by side, with her in his embrace.

×××