Special Night

After two weeks of non-stop work and trial and error, I had finally finished my dress. This dress wasn't extraordinary, it was calmer than that. It was a soft, pale champagne color and flowed like the last dress did. I created a collar that wrapped tight around the bottom of my neck, almost like a turtle neck but not quite as high. The sleeves were longer than before, stopping at my wrists. I still kept the deep v in the front but I added that lace Gabriel suggested to me. Well the lace was really just mesh. The mesh I used was fairly see through but it was obvious it was still there too. It covered the sleeves and most of the chest. I created a collar of lace and also added a bit on the cuffs of the sleeves for decoration. I kept the dress a little tight fitting yet loose. It felt warmer to me, it felt like a fall or winter dress.

 It felt warmer to me, it felt like a fall or winter dress

(Yes, I drew these. This is just kinda how i imagined the dress would look.)

Finally when I finished, I put a tag on my dress.

Ophelia

X

Gabriel Agreste

I felt more than proud. This was one of the best dress designs I had ever created. I didn't tell anyone about what Adrien's dad and I talked about so if I happened to fail him, I wouldn't be as embarrassed.

Finally the day came where it was time to show the dress.
"I can't believe we went from that to this" Adrien said as we stood by the two dresses we created together. We had the original near the new one side by side. They were so beautiful in my eyes.

"Adrien, is Ophelia in the dress yet?" Natalie knocked at the door. My eyes widened and I got nervous hearing that.

"Uh, almost!" Adrien answered as he looked at me in confusion.

"I have to model it?!.." I whispered.

"Your father will be here any minute so be ready!" She shouted while I pulled the dress off the mannequin and went to change in the bathroom. I'm glad I did my makeup and hair today..