Too many thoughts

Waking up next to the man you love totally in the nude, is the best experience you will ever have in your life. I woke up really early for some reason around 7 or 8, adrien was still passed out beside me. It looks rainy outside this morning, perfect weather to waste the day away. I got up as quiet as I could and used the bathroom, then I put on a night gown and some underwear. I was sort of crawling around doing all this.. I opened the door a little to find ivy and plagg sleeping on the couch so I left the door cracked before going back to lay down. When I finally got back up right, trying to pull myself on the bed, I slipped and face panted on the bed..

"Mn.." I hummed and pushed myself up only to come eye to eye with adrien. He's still laying where he was but with a smile now. "How long have you been awake?.." I asked tiredly with embarrassment all over my face. He mustve seen me crawling around naked or something, oh god..

"Just now" he answered with a horse voice. He sounds.. hot..

"Nm.." I hummed as I crawled back onto my tall bed. I know I flashed my underwear at him by accident but does it matter now? "Do you have stuff to do today?" I asked as I got back under the blanket facing him with a happy smile.

"Mn nm.." he hummed and shook his head smiling.

"Me too.." that made me glow. We get a whole day to do nothing.

"Well.." he hummed and looked away with a growing grin, "I was supposed to have patrol at noon but it looks like it's gonna rain" he hummed and rolled over on his back.

"Oh no" I rolled my eyes, "maybe you should give your teammate a heads up then" I raised an eyebrow. Admittedly, I'm sad I'm not apart of that team anymore.

"Theres no crime anymore so I'm not worried" he hummed happily.

"I'd knock on wood if I were you.." I hummed.

"Youre the only luck I need" he told me as he wrapped his arm around my waist and easily pulled me closer.

"Heh.." I giggled and couldn't help my smile.

Honestly though, in the back of my head I feel sad. How long were we apart? Since November? It's already the beginning of march, I have no idea how much time I missed when Gabriel had control of my mind. I was stuck like that for months I guess.. I cant remember, it's so blurry..

When I looked back to him, I saw that old illusion. The old dead face I had seen for weeks- months on end.. And I gagged..

"Ophelia?.." Adrien sat up far too quickly meanwhile I had to lay back down. I never want to see that, whyd I have to remember it? "Whats wrong?.." he asked softly and gently put his hand over mine. When I saw his hand, it was covered in blood I gagged again and had to sit up. I thought I was about to throw up that time. "Did i-.. Are you okay? Can i get you something?" He asked quickly beside me. I couldn't look at him. I kept my eyes shut and my head turned away. I can imagine it, I can see him through the dark and i-it terrifies me!

"I-It won't go away!.." I tried not to yell it but I feel like I'm going to throw up again.  "Why do I keep seeing it?.." I whispered to myself and I lowered my head till it touched the bed. "Im sorry.." I apologized to him.

"Did you-.." Adrien began but stopped in thought. He sat with the blanket over his bare lap and tried not to move too fast. "Leon told me what you saw.. Is it the same thing?.." Leon talked about me to him? E-Even after I abandoned him?

"That was all I saw for so long.. i-I almost-.. i-.." I can't say it. I almost killed myself to stop seeing it.

"I caught you.." he told me. My eyes shot wide open. I always had my doubts that I really jumped. It all was like a dream..