Ponyboy X Reader (First Day Of School)

I woke up to the loud beeping of my alarm clock, I groaned as I pressed the snooze button.
I stood lied down staring at the ceiling.

The first day of school, something I didn't want to come. I wasn't looking to have social interaction with the kids at school nor The teachers. But I had to go.

I finally ganged the strength to roll out of my bed to get ready for the day.

I did my usual morning routine and left the house before my mother wanted to take any "First day of school pictures"

First period was normal, Everyone telling something about themselves to the whole class, the teacher telling us the rules in the class and what we'd be learning.

I wasn't listening much, something had caught my eye.
A boy, He was staring at me, I assume he was daydreaming because when I looked directly at him he jerked back, trying to play it off.

I couldn't help but laugh a bit. He was pretty cute- No, he's not...I'm not intending to fall in love with someone, especially in the first day of school.

The bell rung and I started heading my way to second period, I noticed the boy was following me, I walked faster trying to lose him.

I went in my class sat down at the far back, I seen the boy coming in the class room and sit for from me. This is great, how am I gonna pay attention when I got lover boy in two of my classes.

I had soon realized he was in ALL of my classes. Each time I caught him staring at me and I even caught myself looking at him.

Now it was the last period of the day English. I sat silently staringvat the doorway hoping he didn't come In. But, he did.
This time he sat besides me, Butterflies were in my stomach, I really did have a crush on him and I just met the boy.

"Hey." The boy greeted.

"H-Hi." I smiled "What's your name?" He asked

"Y/N L/N, how about you?" I asked "Ponyboy Curtis." He looked down as if he were embarrassed about something.

"That's a lovely name."
He looked back up, his face turning red

"Oh, Thanks I don't get much compliments about that." We stood silent for a moment.

"So, Y/N I was wondering maybe we can be..."

"Firends?" I finished his sentence

He smiled "Yeah."

After that me and Ponyboy were good firends, Soon things went more deep and I was his girl.

A/N:

So I know the writing seemed to be abit rusty...idk why but I hope you liked it.
Stay Gold 🐴 🌅 💛