If An Intense Fangirl Saved Ponyboy And Johnny From Bob and Randy

Ponyboy and Johnny are just sitting on the monkey bars and watch the socs pull in.

As Bob and Randy and the other socs are talking to Ponyboy and Johnny, A fangirl literally pops out of thin air.

"What The." Ponyboy says in pure confusion.

The fangirl is already looking at Bob, Randy and the socs pissed. Which scares the shit out of the boys.

"How did you pop out of no where?" Randy asks
"It's my calling...I must do what I must do." The fangirl pulls out a HUGE sword out of nowhere. (Dramatic music plays)
"What do you mean calling?" Bob asks

"I must Do this.... FOR JOHNNY!!!"
The fangirl swings the sword at the socs, slicing them in half. Blood curdling screams echoed through the streets.
(Dramatic Music plays louder)

The fangirl walks up to Ponyboy and Johnny who are both scared, Confused and tense.

She drops the sword and Gives them a sweet innocent smile.
"Your welcome."
"Uhhhh...Thank You?" Ponyboy and Johnny both back away slowly from the girl.
"Too-dalo!" The fangirl then dissappears out of thin air.
(Dramatic music fades from the distance)
Leaving Ponyboy and Johnny blankly standing.

"What the hell just happened?" Johnny asked
"I don't know...But one things for sure... I'm never gonna run away ever again."