How I See Thier Love Stories With You

Darry X Reader:

Never thought would date eachother until someone stated how cute you two would
be together.

Always busy for quality time but still are hard-core lovers.

Romantic dates on you're days off of work

Both act like parents when talking to eachothers siblings.

Mine as well marry eachother now cause you both are perfect.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Twobit X Reader:

Everyone assumes you both are brother and sister due to how much pranks you pull of eachother.

You guys laugh all the time non-stop like really what drugs are you guys taking?
Love laugh pills?

You both are adorable together.

You guys don't date much because you see eachother everyday and if it is a date it's just pranking socs.

You two are practically the show I love Lucy but this time with teenage greasers.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Ponyboy X Reader:

The good old classic, smart boy and girl both daydreamers, falling in love the moment you lay eyes on eachother.

Practically you are both Romeo and Juliet.

(Now I wanna write a whole fanfic about that^ damn it...)

You both are very romantic, and soooo cute like really.

Nothing but sunsets and Daydreamers look out onto the beautiful horizon, young love.

How grand.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Dallas X Reader:

You both met in the jailhouse.

As you were getting your younger brother out of the cooler Dally was hitting on you, soon flirting with you and then BOOM! A blossoming relationship of Dangerous Love.

Yup you were a goodie to a Baddie (ew that sounded cheesey)

You both get drunk, break laws, make love(yeah I never included something like that until now, no offense but I am afraid of smuts)

In the end you both love eachother.

But, the relationship between you two...It's kinda a bumpy road kinda like JD and Veronica
From Heather's
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Johnny X Reader:

So Johnny was to shy but you made the first move on it.

You're love for eachother was so real that you both stood for eachother all the way

The only thing stopping you two were his abusive parents.

But in the end you both pull it through.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Soda X Reader:

You both are probably the most exciting, like Dallys is adventurous but you both are excited love.

Tons of drama.

You both were first friends until Sandy broke up with Soda, as he was heartbroken you made a move.

Both being in a relationship until suddenly Sandy came, wanting to go back into a relationship with Soda, saying that he was the father of the child.

So now it's a whole love triangle.

In the end Soda closes Sandy...JK he chooses you.

Your both lovers true ones.

How sweet.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Steve X Reader:

You both met at the DX.

Literally your love story is like Top Gun but with cars.

Like drag races and what not.

And also the same song repeatedly showing up when you make out cause we want the audience to have that song stuck in their head for...ever

But yeah all I gotta say is Top Gun is now Top Cars for the two of you lovers.