Twobit's Part Time Job

You find yourself strolling throughout the mall with a list on your hand of Christmas gifts you planned to get for the gang

After hours of going from store to store and getting a quick bit of a Auntie Anne's Pretzel- you make your last stop for Johnny's gift.

Johnny had talked about how he just wanted clothes for Christmas, especially since his mother sold them to some random guy just for some money.

You buy five pairs of jeans, a cool acid wash jeans jacket, and five pairs of t-shirts, all in different colors.

You walk out with bags filling your hand. As you proudly make your way past the Santa meet and greet you, notice the Santa clause looks...Familiar.

Though the man's face was covered from the fake white beard he wore, those grey eyes seemed to be one of a kind.

Twobit!

You immediately start laughing, somewhat scaring the crowd of children and mothers as you get closer.

"Twobit, is that you?!"

"Ah, Shi-, I mean -" He sighs. "Yeah, it's me don't start wetting yourself."

"This is the job you took? I thought you said-"

"I worked at the mall-well, this is it! Don't tell anyone, please."

"I don't know how long I can keep that promise. Two."

"I need a break."

You looked over at the photographer. "Hey, can I get a picture with Old Saint Nick?"

They nodded

You sat down on Twobit's lap, amused, but for Twobit, he wasn't so much.

You gave a bright smile and then FLASH!

The best photo of your life lying on your hands.

"See ya later, Santy Clause!" You laughing, skipping away

"You tell anyone you're dead!"

You told everyone.