HARDCORE FANGIRL Johnny's Livestream

You lay on bed BORED. Until suddenly a notification goes to you're phone. Johnnycakes_16 is live! You click and pursue to watch.

Johnny sits in the Curtis Dinning room late at night, he has a bag of chips (lays specifically because I think Johnny doesn't take spicy stuff easily) besides him.

He stares at the camrea.

Johnny: Hi Guys

Group Chat:

Goldielocks_56:Hey!

Jallas1716: Whatup

You: How are you?

Johnny: I'm doing good, how about you guys?

Goldielocks_56: Could've been better

Jallas1716: Great!

You: Just bored.

Johnny: Well I hope you're days get better.

Ponyboy walks in from the background wearing his underwear only, he looks at the camera and makes a face at it- then leaves.
Johnny laughs.

Jallas1716: You're so cute, I can literally stalk you all my life just to see you in person!

Johnny: Thank you Jallas1716, that's very kind of you.

Goldielocks_56: Where's Dallas?

Johnny: I'm not sure; but, he said he'd be here by midnight. Right now it's...Eleven Thirty so I'm sure he'll be here soon.

You: You and Dallas are #relationship goals

Johnny: Aw thanks! Me and Dally been knowing eachother since I was five. It's a pretty interesting story would you guys like to hear it?

Goldielocks_56: Yes Please!

You: Of course!

Twobit_Matt18: Hey Johnny!

Johnny: Hey Two! I'm gonna tell the story on how me and Dally met.

Jallas1716: I know where you live...I know where you are right know-I will find you and I will meet you're son of a cuteness and MARRY YOU!

Twobit_Matt18: Calm down Jallas1716

Goldielocks_56: That's kinda creepy

You: Yeah I'm getting concerned

Johnny: Don't be concerned, it's alright- Their probably just joking...But just for a precaution I'll lock the windows and front door.

Jallas1716: I was just joking. I'm sorry 😞🤞

Johnny: It's alright...It's just I need to be more careful after the past time this Girl came out of thin air and chased me down the street all because she had this massive crush on me, I had to run ten blocks- And this one time there was this girl who popped out of thin air to save mine and Ponyboys life from those socs It was really gruesome.

You: I'm so sorry about that.

Johnny: It's alright, I'll be safe. Anyway back to the story-I was sitting alone in a bench in our town alone, silently crying because; my old man was going hard on me that day. As I was,Dally came my way...

The window behind Johnny, we see a figure with two beaming eyes and a glimmering white smile.

Goldielocks_56: OH MY GOSH