Secret Love (Ponyboy X Reader)

3rd person pov:

It was late at night, the Curtis Brothers were in a deep sleep, well besides Ponyboy.

For he was waiting for his only love to arrive; Y/N.

They've been together for five months, in a secret relationship.

Ponyboy never knew when to tell his brothers about her.

He never did tell due to how busy they were and how strict Darry can get sometimes.

Pony never told Soda due to how heart broken he still was about Sandy, he didn't want to remind him about his hurting past that still ached his heart.

So now here Ponyboy is, awake at two in the morning.

As he lied in bed looking out the window, he was greeted by the beautiful face of Y/N.

He slowly got up, trying not to wake Soda, slowly opening the window as he jumped out.

They both greeted with a soft kiss.

"Hey." Y/N whispered

"How's everything?" Ponyboy asked

"Good, Just missing you."

"C'mon let's go up on the roof." Ponyboy grabbed Y/N's hand, both climbing up onto the roof.

Blown away to see the many stars shining above, the illuminated moon seeming to move slowly and slowly down to soon be greeted with the sun.

"When are you gonna tell you're Brothers?" Y/N asked suddenly

"I don't know...I can't gather up the courage to tell them. I mean, what if Darry kills me for keeping this a secret for five months...I know Soda will be fine but, I don't know...I'm just gonna let fate decide."

"Fate? Ponyboy sometimes fate does nothing but watch and what if we break up?"

"Wait, you wanna break up?" Ponyboy said scared

"No, I never Said that." Y/n laughed softly "I love you to much... I can't imagine life without you Ponyboy."

They both gazed into eachother's eyes, slowly leaning in. A perfect kiss in the most perfect night.

Suddenly...

"PONYBOY!" Soda called out

"PONYBOY WHERE ARE YOU!" Darry yelled.

"Not this again...do you think he ran away?" Soda asked

"Possibly."

"What if some socs got to him...Darry we have t-"

"I'm up here!" Ponyboy called out Suddenly.

They both looked up

"Ponyboy Michael Curtis! Get your shiny hiney down here now!" Darry yelled

Y/N giggled loud enough for the boys to hear.

"Quit laughing like a girl."

"That wasn't me." Ponyboy said as the both of them climbed down.

They slowly walked towards Darry and Soda holding hands tightly.

"Darry...Soda. This is my girl; Y/N."

Sodapop's face lit up. Darry was just purely confused.

"Look if you don't like us together I'm sorry to tell you bu-"

"Ponyboy, we don't care...As long as you're safe then it's alright." Darry sighed exhausted

"I'm so happy!"Soda squealed hugging both Y/N and Ponyboy

"I'm Sodapop Curtis! Jesus finally you're talking to girls!"

All four of them walked inside the house and talked...Well besides Darry he went and took his shiny hiney out onto bed.