♡Good Times♡

The Authors Pov:

I stand there looking at the gang. These characters are very special ones that have touched people's hearts in many different ways. Each one being relatable to each fan.

A tear slipped down my face, It's been four. Four years being apart of this amazing Fandom. The first year observing and the second writing.

I look around all seven of the hoodlum boys staring at me, silently.

I close my eyes, trying to contain my sadness, taking a long deep breath.

"I never thought things would come to this." I sighed "Not, I never wanted to say goodbye...But this isn't goodbye, it will always be see you soon."

"What are you talking about?" Ponyboy asks

"What I'm...trying to say is that. I'm moving on, even though I don't want to, even though I want to hold on to you guys so tightly like there's no tomorrow, I realize...I'm growing up, living life. I'm seventeen now, I mean I don't think you guys are childish I would never...I just feel like, I'm slowly drifting away from you guys."

The gang looked at me, faces red, eyes saddened yet understanding.

I continued on...

"Darry, you thought me to take care of the ones you love, to watch over them.

Soda, you taught me to always be happy even when reality hits you hard, to live life to the fullest

Steve, you taught me...well not much but you were great.

Twobit, you taught me to crack jokes, make people smile, brighten up their lives in any way possible.

Dally, you taught me that the toughest people also can have the most softest parts...even though you don't admit it, you're caring.

Johnny. You taught me to be a good friend no matter what, to be loyal.

and Ponyboy..."

I walked towards him, His eyes filled with tears. I grabbed his hand, standing him up from the couch he was sitting on.

I gave him a sad smile.

"Ponyboy...You and I are so much alike I relate to you so much, You taught me to embrace myself, that it wasn't bad to daydream, you made me feel so special, as if I can do anything. You made me happy in sad times, even though you were not real. You made my lonely world feel less hurting, you made it positive, Loving. I will always remember you."

I looked deep into his grayish green eyes. A tear fell, I wiped it away.

"Don't be sad. Please, I will always look back at you guys. Read the book, watch the movie. Even read some fanfics. Just remember, I promise you...I will always  Stay Gold."

Ponyboy smiled, I slowly let go of his hand.

Then looked at the reader who was observing the screen, I looked into their beautiful face.

"Thank you, thank you for reading my stories, for joining us in these wild, emotional adventure...If it weren't for you, I would've never made it this far. So I thank you a lot.
You made me get bursts of joy when reading you're comments, feeling motivated to write even more. Being positive about my stories, the moment I seen a notification from my phone, saying someone commented or seeing the reads, I couldn't help but smile.Thank you...And Remember to always
Stay Gold."

I gave a grand smile to the reader.

"We really do thank you." Ponyboy said to the reader.

"Thank you." Johnny smiled

"Thanks kid." Dallas smirks

"We appreciate it." Darry gave a wave at the reader.

"Thank you beautiful." Soda winked

"It means alot." Steve said

"The good times we shared, the laughs we made...I'll miss them, but, Hey, we got em as memories now." Twobit smiled softly

"It's true...well, Y/N, thanks for everything...I really hope you enjoyed these Imagines. I sure did enjoy writing them and reading your reactions."

I looked down from the reader, taking one last good look at the Curtis house. I can't believe it. I'm really doing this.

My eyes begin to tear up once again. "I'll miss you guys." I choked.

The gang grasped me into a tight hug.

"We will too, but hey... we can probably meet once in full moon... right?" Twobit asked

"Yeah." I sniffed.

I pulled away from the hug, and I took a last look at the gang.
One more deep breath.

I then started walking to the door. I slowly put my hand on the cold, metal door knob, twisting it slowly.

Before I swung it open, I felt someone hugging me tightly. Ponyboy.

I hugged him back, and he pulled away. "Please, remember us, please..." He sniffed
"I will." I said softly.

"And make sure to stay gold." He added

"I will, I promise."

He nodded in ensuring me I was good to go now. 

I swung the door open.
The doorway back to reality. The white Haze I knew I'd see eventually. I took a single step, then another. Slowly walking away.

I looked behind the gang waving goodbye, I waved back, tears in my eyes. Trying to stay strong, I continued walking.

"STAY GOLD!!!!" They all yelled

The next thing I knew, I was sitting on my couch, in the corner, writing.

Writing the last chapter of The Outsiders Imagines And Preferences.

I will always remember the Fandom, I will always remember the great people who supported me and who are right now, whatever year it is for you.

I thank you.

And I will always stay gold
🐴💛🌅🥤🏈🚗🍰😎🍺