Steve

You find yourself in a dark room, a lamp light to your face as if your getting interrogated. You try to move but, your tied up.

Steve: Don't worry, everything's gonna be fine- yes, it's me Steve Randall the golden member of the gang-or at least I TOUGHT!

Steve grabs a file, opening it up to show pictures of you spending time with the others, eating ice cream with Johnny, popping socs tires with Dallas, Tangoing with Darry, watching Mickey with Twobit, studying with Ponyboy and being comforted by Sodapop as you cried.

Steve: Do these moment look familiar to you?

Silence

Steve: I thought you loved me! And only me! Then, one day you just disappear and go off with my friends?!

You try to say something but he cuts you off

Steve: I don't care if their your friends too!- You told me I was special- But, we never shared special moments like these all we did was ride a horse together and drag race. I don't even remember anything else.

You try to explain how it isn't your fault

Steve: Then who's fault is it?! Huh?! Mine?- let me guess your actual favorite character is Ponyboy and that's why you spend the most time with him, because you don't like people who make fun of him such as me...well, I can change.

You suddenly point at me- wait what?!

Steve: Wait, you're saying the person writing this is at fault?

You nod- why are you bringing me into this?!

Steve: You never write memories of me and Y/N

Yes I do!

Steve: Rarely-

Well, it's because of writer's block

Steve: Wait a moment, your favorite character is Ponyboy!

What?! Pfft- (Y/N don't you rat me out) You nod in agreement with Steve
(Damn you-not really)

Steve: So, YOUR the one who gives me less time with the readers because Im your least character

I mean, not the least- have you seen Bob?!

Steve: Well, least favorited gang member

That's not true!

Steve: I bet your only writing this because you have no other ideas for me don't you?!

I have plenty- like you and Y/N breaking up and getting back together, or you- Yeah I don't

Steve: You make me sick, what would Ponyboy think

*Ponyboy from afar* Very Iconic move

Listen, I'm sorry Steve- I'll do better.

Steve: Really?

Yeah. I'll bring you justice

Steve: Your not just Bullshitting me?

I'll let you and Y/N have plenty of adventures together- When I get ideas

Steve: When's that?

Y/N gives an awkward look at me- I leave the story to end with no response... (Sorry Steve)