15 is my lucky number

"She has you whipped." Frankie smirks as he and Atlas walk into the Tozzer Building.

"If you were into women, you'd be whipped to." Atlas smiles as she looks through the small window on top of the door into Gal's lecture hall.

Frankie shakes his head. "Are you really going to just hang out in her class room all day?" He asks.

"Yes," Atlas nods. "She loves having me around Frankie." She smiles.

Frankie smiles as students start flooding out of the lecture hall. "I'm going to class." He smirks at Atlas. "Have fun."

"Oh I will," Atlas smiles as she walks into Gal's lecture hall. She smiles as she sees Gal with her head laid down on her desk. "What's wrong baby girl?" She asks.

Gal's head shoots up and she smiles as Atlas leans on her desk. "I'm just so tired." She sighs as Atlas lays a hand on her face.

Atlas smiles as she leans forward and kisses Gal. "I brought you some lunch."

Gal smiles as Atlas hands her a salad. "Since when do you eat salad?" She looks at Atlas with an eyebrow raised.

"Since it's soccer season." Atlas sighs as she opens her salad.

"You didn't tell me you played soccer here?" Gal smiles.

Atlas smiles. "I don't bring it up." She shrugs as she eats. "It's something everyone knows far too much about."

Gal smiles as she grabs Atlas's hand. "I want to watch you play."

Atlas smiles. "Do you really?" She asks.

"Yes," Gal smiles. "I care about you and I want to be part of your life more."

Atlas smiles. "I have a game tonight."

A huge smile breaks out across Gal's face. "What color should I wear?" She asks.

Atlas smiles as she grabs Gal's face. "You can wear one of my jersey's if you want."

Gal smiles as she kisses Atlas. "I would love that."

2:00 pm==================================================Tozzer Building

"What are you doing here Ramirez?"

Atlas smiles as she stands and hugs a tall blonde girl. "I'm one of Professor Gadot's favorite students, so she lets me hangout in her lecture hall."

"You know Quinn?" Gal asks Atlas.

"Quinn and I play together." Atlas smiles.

"Are you gonna come watch us kick Yale's ass?" Quinn smiles.

"Yes," Gal smiles.

"Sweet," Quinn fist bumps Atlas. "See you later Lassy."

"Lassy?" Gal smiles as Atlas faces her.

"We all have nicknames." Atlas smiles. "Quinns is Q."

Gal nods as Atlas sits in next to her chair behind her desk. "After this class I'll be done." She smiles.

Atlas smiles as she looks up at Gal. "I don't care how long we're here. I'm just happy to be with you."

Gal smiles as she turns back around and looks at her class. "Good Afternoon everyone. Today we're to be talking about Biological Anthropology."

4:00 pm================================================Atlas's Apartment

"I can't wait to see you play." Gal smiles as Atlas walks out of her bathroom.