Our new normal

<*> 1wk old

"Look at this pretty baby," Gal smiles as she holds Jordan. "You are so adorable mamas."

Atlas smiles as she watches Gal from the Kitchen as she cooks them dinner. The past week has been a dream. Jordan is finally starting to show her personality. She's  a very calm baby. She only cries when she's hungry or needs to be changed. During the night Atlas helps with Jordan so Gal can sleep.

"Baby,"

Atlas jumps as Gal calls her. "Yes?" She smiles.

"Are you okay?" Gal asks with a concerned look.

"Yeah." Atlas sighs as she puts their food on two plates. "I'm just thinking about how crazy this past week has been." She smiles. "It doesn't seem real."

Gal smiles. "I know what you mean." She looks back down at Jordan. "I can't believe she's here with us."

Atlas smiles as she carries her and Gal's plates into the kitchen. "She's perfect." She sits.

"She is." Gal lays Jordan in her bouncy. "Be nice Zeus." She points at the Great Dane as he sits next to Jordan's bouncy.

Atlas chuckles as she starts eating. "How are you feeling?" She asks.

"Sore." Gal smiles. "Way better than last week."

Atlas smiles. "I still can't believe you didn't get an epidural."

"There was no time." Gal laughs. "She was coming."

Atlas laughs. "I love you." She smiles.

Gal smiles as she eats. "I love you." She yawns. "When do you have to go back to work?"

"I have a GM now babe," Atlas sighs. "I only have to go into the office once a month." She smiles. "I can do the rest of my work from here."

Gal smiles. "So you can stay with me and Jordan all the time now?" She asks.

"Yes," Atlas smiles. "I make my own schedule and I work when I want to work,"

Gal sets her plate down and wraps her arms around Atlas. "I don't know if you realize how much I love you."

Atlas chuckles as she wraps her arms around Gal's waist. "I don't think you realize how much I love you," She kisses Gal. "I've been thinking."

"About?" Gal asks.

"I don't think you should get another teaching job." Atlas rubs Gal's back. "I make more than enough money to support us and I know you don't want to leave Jordan behind to work." She smiles. "Let me support us. Let me support our family."

Gal smiles as she hugs Atlas. "I love you." She presses kisses all over Atlas' face. "I don't want to ever leave Jordan." She smiles. "And I honestly don't want to work anymore."

Atlas smiles. "You wanna be a stay at home mom?"

"I do." Gal smiles. "More than anything."

Atlas chuckles. "You can be a stay at home mommy, babe." She kisses Gal's cheek. "Don't worry about anything but you and Jordan. I've got us."

<*>

Short update for you all. I hope you enjoy!!!