EPILOGUE

Third Person's POV:

He watched from afar while reminiscing about the tragedy that is difficult to forget.

He was inside his office, standing near the glass wall, watching the car struggling to move due to traffic.

Naka pamulsa siya sa magkabila niyang bulsa at seryosong nakatanaw sa ibaba, siguro kung nandito siya ay mas masaya at maingay ang paligid kaso hanggang pangarap na lang 'yon.

No matter what advice his friends give him, telling him he's not at fault for everything, he can't believe but to blame himself.

Because he knows deep down that he's the root of it all, it's hard to accept the truth that his baby is gone. How many times has he blamed himself for everything that happened?

It even reached the point where he almost lived in a bar, getting drunk over and over again because that was the only way he could sleep well and forget at least a little.

But upon waking up, the pain and regret still come back. He had to focus his attention on their company because many were complaining and asking when he would return.

And upon his return, many papers were waiting for him, many meetings he needed to attend. When he heard the door of his office open, he didn't even look back.

He smiled feeling someone hug him tightly from behind. He held the hand wrapped around him and turned around.

His mischievous sister Czarmaine greeted him. She was sweetly smiling at him.

He was grateful for the blessing of having a sister, despite being so mischievous and spoiled like Riana, who was his sister's close friend.

He thanked Czarmaine for being her partner in what happened. When his sister found out about the incident, she immediately came back to the Philippines.

He vividly remembers his sister's loud cry when she was visited in the hospital. The car suddenly exploded, causing him and the woman he loved to be thrown out.

"Kuya... Are you still thinking the past again?" He smiled when he saw the concern on his sister's face.

"I can't help it." He brushed his sister's hair and kissed her forehead.

"Anyway, we should go now because they have been waiting for us." He nodded at her sister and went to his desk, took the car keys, and left the office.

They could already see his friends chasing each other from a distance. And take note, they were really in the cemetery! Lunatic as always.

After parking the car, his sister walked ahead while he took the white roses from the back seat and then got out of the car.

He looked up at the sky and smiled, the sky was so clear and bright. Maybe someone up there was watching over them.

He glanced at their mom sitting on the grass with a tombstone in front of her. Sa dami ata nilang dumalaw ay baka may mag-akalang may nilibing sila.

Their dad comforted their mom's back as she started crying again. When they heard about what happened, they couldn't accept it. His mom really wanted to be with him, but there was nothing they could do because it was too late.