Part 42- Present Day

I couldn't believe I had spent this summer with Noelle. That was the last thing I expected to do. But it was the most welcome surprise.
Right after Labor Day, as a little end of summer celebration, a group of us decided to go out dancing at the clubs- the gay clubs in Philly to be exact.
It was me, Noelle, Priya, Raj, Olivia, and Josh. Even though Olivia was now a few months pregnant, she wanted to have some fun. I agreed to hold her hair back if she got nauseous.
Noelle and I rode with Josh and Olivia- she drove us in her car.
I was having a blast with Noelle. There was one thing I noticed though- she drank every time we hung out, pretty much. Even if it was just a beer. I chalked it up to her stress- but she told me that she was drinking on the days she wasn't with me too.
So, before we left I asked her, "Can you not drink at all tonight? Or maybe just one drink?"
"We're going out to a club. I kind of wanted a drink." she chuckled.
"I know. I just noticed that you seem to drink more than before."
"I know. I'm sorry. It's a habit that started in college. Here- I'll tell you this. I won't drink at all. We will just dance and have fun." Noelle said to me.
"Are you sure?" I asked her.
"Very. I just have to ask- do you think I seem different when I drink, is that why you don't want me to?"
"No. That's not it. I just don't want it to be an issue, you know?"
Noelle leaned in and kissed me, "You worry too much. But I love you."
The six of us danced the night away together. And when Noelle had me pressed up against her, her hands on my waist under the strobe lights, I thought-
I think I'm going to fuck her tonight. I feel ready. I want to.
Raj was the life of the party. He was dancing up a storm, and also drinking his body weight.
"He is going to regret this tomorrow." Priya said.
"It's so weird not being able to have a drink!" Olivia pouted.
"6 more months, about. Then you'll be able to." Josh grinned at her.
Raj went up to the bar at one point, and Noelle went with him.
She came back with a drink in her hand.
"I thought you weren't drinking." I said to her. I wasn't trying to sound controlling- or like I was nagging her- but she had said she wasn't going to.
"It's just one. I hope that's okay?" she looked at me.
"Okay." I smiled at her, "One won't hurt."
The night started to die down after midnight- Priya and Raj lived in Philly, so they went back to their place, and Noelle drove the four of us remaining back to mine and Olivia's apartment. She was going to sleep over.
Olivia and Josh headed off to bed. Olivia was exhausted- this was a late night for her pregnant self. She was going to find out this next week what she was having. I predicted a boy. She didn't care- as long as it was healthy.
Noelle and I weren't ready to go to bed. We sat out on the couch, the TV playing softly as we cuddled up next to each other in the dark.
"I am sorry I had a drink." Noelle said to me.
"It's okay." I said, "You just had one. I just worry about you, that's all."
"It's not any kind of problem- if that's what you're worrying about. I've just been really stressed- with work and all. Im still not liking it." Noelle shook her head, "Sometimes I regret going into engineering."
"You do?" I looked at her.
"Yes. I know that no job is perfect. But I just...I don't feel much passion toward it. But with that as my degree, I feel stuck."
"You're not stuck. I promise." I said, "You can always do something else. You can go back to school."
"I know, and I think about that. I just feel like I have to give it more of a chance, I guess. But it's just stressful in the meantime."
I looked at Noelle, "Maybe I can help relieve some of your stress."
She paused for a moment. "Are you...insinuating what I think you are?"
"Let's go to my bedroom. Unless you'd prefer it here on the couch." I said, getting up.
Noelle got up too, "Once I have you in my mouth, you're going to be much too loud to be out here." she smirked at me.
Well...fuck.
I wanted to make Noelle feel good. She was very much...a top. When we were together, she wanted to take control. But Allie- even though I don't think of her much- she was more of a switch. So I got some more practice going down. And I wanted to make Noelle feel good.
We were on my bed, hooking up. Making out, both in our bras and underwear. I started to make my way further south when she literally flipped me over and pinned my arms down.
"Not so fast. Do you know how badly I've been wanting to taste you?" she looked me right in the eyes.
"What if I've felt the same about you?" I said to her.
She shook her head, "Let me make you feel good first. You deserve it, Harley."
I had been a while since this had happened for me- over a year. So I felt a bit nervous as she made her way down further with her mouth. Until her tongue was settled exactly where it needed to be.
I missed this.
She was always great at it- but she had gotten even better since we broke up. And it felt unlike anything I had experienced before. It was like she still knew my body inside out but now has some fine tuning.
She grabbed my thighs and pulled me even closer, and I couldn't help but moan. This felt good. So fucking good. Goddamn.
"No-Noelle!" I moaned as I started to get closer, "I'm going to-"
And then I came. And I could feel how wet I was, but she just kept on going at it with her tongue.
Afterwards, I laid there- basking in the sensation. Now that I had this again- I wasn't going to want to stop.
Noelle moved her way back up and hovered over me.
"Still the best pussy I've ever had." she said.
"You're just saying that." I laughed.
"But I mean it." she said.
"Now, are you going to let me make you feel good?" I asked her.
"Only if you insist. But that- that made me feel really good. Seeing your reaction there." Noelle said to me.
"That's great- but not the same as having an orgasm yourself." I said, "Now lay back."
It felt good to be in control- make Noelle feel good. Her her moan. Have her grab onto my hair.
I felt even more connected with Noelle now that we had sex again. She was all I needed.
We went at it again. And another time. Until I looked at my phone and it was 4 am.
"Guess we are pulling an all nighter." I said.
Noelle laid down next to me, turned over, and looked at me. "When do you think Olivia and Josh are going to move in together?"
"In a few months or so. I know that they want to before they baby comes."
"Would you...consider moving in with me? It wouldn't be for a few more months. We could even wait longer than that. But Harley- I know you're the one for me. I want to be with you as much as I can." Noelle said.
I nodded, "Yes, I would. Definitely."
And in that moment I felt happiness. I hadn't felt that in a long time. And it made me feel like all the years of unhappiness were worth it.