Part 15 - High School

A fun fact about Noelle and I- our birthdays are one day apart. Mine is January 16th and Noelle's is January 17th.
A few days before, she was at my house. Ever since Christmas she was spending a lot of time here. She basically would go home when her mom was at work to see her brothers. I felt terrible that she felt the need to avoid her house so much- but I knew all I could do was be completely there for her.
"What are we doing for your birthday?" she asked me. We were both doing homework, sitting on my bed.
"I think you mean what are we doing for your birthday too." I chuckled.
"Eh, I don't really care about my birthday. My dad was the only one who ever made a thing of it."
"Well, then I'll be the second one to make a thing of it." I looked up at Noelle.
She gave me a genuine smile. "You don't have to."
"Please. Especially for your entry into adulthood? I'm making a thing of it."
"So what are we going to do? Because I want to make a thing out of your birthday."
I tried to rack my brain for ideas, and then I got an idea. "How about we stay overnight in Philly? We can go out to dinner. Stay in a hotel overnight. We can stay on your birthday since I will be able to rent us the hotel room." I suggested.
Noelle nodded, "Me and you in a hotel for the night? I like the sound of that. And I'll pay since I just started working."
"I'll use birthday money as well as money I have put away from my camp counselor job over the summer." I said, "I feel bad making you pay."
Noelle got a job right after the New Year at the gym she worked out at as a receptionist. She was working a few nights a week.
"Sounds like a deal." Noelle said, "I'm really excited for this."
I booked a nice hotel on Noelle's birthday- and to my surprise, as my birthday gift, my mom and stepdad decided to pay for the hotel as well as give me 100 dollars for us to go out to dinner.
My birthday was on a Friday, and Noelle's was on a Saturday, and as I dropped Priya off on my birthday she gave me a hug and said, "You better FaceTime me outfits that you're planning on wearing to dinner."
"You bet I will."
"Happy birthday babe. I love you."
"I love you too, Pri." I said.
The next day she helped me settle on a form fitting red dress for my dinner with Noelle. We made reservations at a pretty nice restaurant that happened to be vegan- and we were both excited to branch out and try some new cuisine.
Noelle drove us to down to the hotel. I was excited, and very giddy to be there with her. We were both adults now- still in high school of course- but legal. It felt more real to me now, the seriousness of our relationship.
We got the keys to our room, and immediately had to get dressed for dinner. I went into the bathroom and got changed into the dress that Priya picked out for me. It was an old dress of Blake's. And I realized that on me, it definitely showed more...assets. Up top and in the back. I felt slightly insecure about how form fitting it was, and I hoped Noelle would like it. I put on some more makeup than usual and straightened my hair.
"Are you ready? We have to go in a minute." Noelle knocked on the bathroom door.
"Yep! Be out in an second!" I said, putting on my shoes.
I opened up the bathroom door. Noelle was standing there- in form fitting black jeans with a gray button down tucked into it. She was wearing glasses and her hair looked shiny and straight. She looked...
"You look absolutely amazing." Noelle said, taking the words out of my mouth of what I thought about her.
"So do you." I said, not able to keep my eyes off her.
"Sorry I didn't want to wear a dress. I like pants better. On me! I love the dress on you." Noelle said.
I laughed, "I want you to wear what is comfortable. And it looks...so good." I smoothed the dress on myself, "Is it too much? The dress?"
"If you're asking if I hate seeing your cleavage, the answer is no." Noelle said, and I laughed. "You looked great. Don't even think twice."
Dinner was delicious. Noelle said, "This almost makes me want to go completely vegan."
"You know, I've considered it. Even just being a vegetarian. I don't eat any red meat- but I feel like I need my own kitchen to be able to really cook all the foods I want." I said.
"Hey, maybe one day you'll be cooking the both of us vegan food." Noelle winked at me.
I felt myself blushing, "Do you really think that we will be living together one day?"
"I don't want to picture my life without you, Harley. So yes. I think we will be living together one day. I mean, we are adults now. Is that so crazy to say?"
"No. It's not. Because I can picture it too. I mean, I've thought about it a lot honestly."
"Who knows. Maybe one day you'll be Mrs. Thompson. Or I'll be Mrs. Edwin." Noelle laughed. She sounded like she was joking around, but I could tell she was serious.
"You never know your luck." I said.
We held hands as we walked to the hotel. It was cold out, and I felt semi self conscious holding hands with Noelle, but we didn't get heckled by anyone.
We got back to the hotel and I remembered I had another little surprise for Noelle underneath my dress. I had put on my nicest lingerie- it was a red bra with black lace and matching cheeky underwear.
We started kissing once we locked the door. And almost immediately she started unzipping my dress. As it landed in the floor, she stepped back for a moment.
"Wow. You had to have planned this, right?" she smiled, looking at my lingerie.
"Of course. I don't just wear a matching bra and underwear every day." I laughed.
"Sit down on the edge of the bed." Noelle said, and I did as she requested.
She got down on her knees in front of me and started kissing my inner thighs. The room was quiet and dim, the only noises you could hear were my soft moans and she moved her way up. She brought pulled me in closer to her face and pressed her fingers over my underwear that was already wet, exactly where she needed to. Then she moved them to the side slightly, and started teasing me with he tongue.
"Please...please just fuck me." I said, and she did as I requested. I tipped my head back as she used her tongue exactly how I needed her to. She knew what I liked. I knew what she liked.
The orgasm was intense. And I knew that I was loud as I finished because as Noelle pulled away she said, "I am guessing that felt good."
"Shut up. Of course it felt good." I chuckled.
She hoisted herself up and kissed me. "I like it when you're loud." she said.
"No one has ever made me orgasm like you do." I said, "It's like your tongue is made of magic."
"A magic tongue. I like that." Noelle chuckled, "But I wanted to know if you wanted to try something else too."
"What's that?" I asked her.
Noelle walked over to her bag and opened it. She rummaged all the way to the bottom and pulled out what looked like...a strap on.
"Have you ever used one of those before?" I asked her.
"I have. Not this one though! This one is brand new." she said, "I might have stopped into a sex store today. You know, I'm eighteen now so I can do that."
"Do you want me to wear it or do you want to?" I asked her.
"I would prefer to. If that's okay with you."
"Sure." I nodded, and I wondered how it would feel...in comparison to the guys I had been with. It wasn't something that I particularly missed...penetration. But as Noelle fucked me with it on, I realized that it was the emotional attachment I didn't have toward any guy that made me feel next to nothing when we had sex.
But with Noelle, it was so much different. I was such a deeper experience.
One I wasn't sure I would get with anyone else in this lifetime.