This is why you keep Amahiko in the loop.

Amahiko sighed. "You, darling Akari, are a gift from the gods." 

Akari giggled, carefully placing the plate of specially made blue dango on the outdoor table, just tall enough to be able to see over the edge. 

Amahiko winked and held out his hand where she could see, Akari giggling when the sunlight bent and turned into taffy.

Amahiko leaned back, enjoying the quiet. It was his first day off since he had returned from the Crescent moon kingdom. Naruto, Kiba and Hinata were off on a C-rank, Shino never made much noise or fuss and the Stolls were in some foreign country doing something that would probably cause war if discovered. They loved schist like that.   Yugao was off on an S-rank, something involving pottery and Kumo courtesans and Kakashi was holed up with the latest edition of Icha Icha.  

Amahiko's peaceful day was interrupted by Naruto of all people walking through the door. "30 orders of Dango, please! Put it on my tab!" 

Amahiko sighed, and set down his dango back on the plate. "Akari. Can you go get that drawing you told me about?" 

Akari grinned and ran into the kitchen room. 

Amahiko stood up and sighed once again. 

The next second Naruto went flying, slamming into the road hard enough to cause an indentation, a cloud of dust billowing up around him.

Amahiko stalked over, eyes glowing a terrifying green that sent civilians scattering. "I don't know who you are, but you aren't my brother."  

"No wait! Im-!" 

The next strike shook the street, leaving a broken imposter in the hole shaped like him. 

Amahiko summoned a sign declaring him as such and sat back down at the table, civilians creeping out just as Akari returned, a crude crayon drawing of Blackjack in her hands. 
"Isn't he pretty?" 

"Very." 

That afternoon Percy raised an eyebrow at the Hokage. "A word of warning, Hokage-sama. I see people by their soul. Shape, scent, chakra. Doesn't matter. If I met you before, I will always know it's you." 

Tsunade sighed. "Next time I hire Kedouin shapeshifters to help train genin by faking a village infiltration, I will let you know." 

Amahiko grinned. "Please let the Kedouin I beat the schist out of know I'm sorry " 

Tsunade nodded. "You can apologize by paying this invoice." 

Amahiko sighed. "Fine. But only because I'm responsible for the hospital bills."