Pink demon and pizza

Darkest hero

Once more we continue with our dive into this crossover.

I know I haven't updated in ages but it is here now. Onto stuff bought up both on the FF and Wattpad sites.

Rinzin4: This is a series where it was canonically acceptable for an entire school to attach one student due to a lack of super powers on their part while praising the bullies despite in universe illegal use of quirks against said target, not to mention the fact that in real life Bakugo would of seen Juvi or even prison, Mineta would have been expelled long ago and Aizawa probably would have been fired after the 1st or 2nd time he expelled an entire class. I'm just operating within the rules of the series aswell as what happens with Hazbin Hotel in which it appears only serious things like murder and grand theft are really noticed by the humans.

Mr Necros: Perhaps, I'm more trying to go for a cenbite burnt so severly in life that it perpetates their demonic form as opposed to a jack Skellington style representation of hallowheen.

1jhonxy: HSC is the hero safety commission, basically a bunch of corrupt bureaucrats in charge of deciding who gets a hero licences and tries to say how they live their lives. Points in case: Endevor, Midnight's costumes and personal life, the heavily bias lisence exams, the fact half of them are Meta Liberation army.

Chapter 11: Pink demon and Pizza

It had been an absolutely piss poor day for Mina Ashido, first she slept in and missed breakfast, almost missed her bus, Kirishima still hadn't returned her calls from last night and to top it all off she had been placed in the same exam arena as a flamboyant blonde who went around copying everybody's quirks and then had to gall to insult her when he couldn't copy her. Not her fault that her "quirk" was nothing more than her demonic heritage, apparently her mother had brokered some deal with a high ranking angel in order for her to stay on earth, even though she herself was stuck in hell from the time she had turned two. Now to top it all off she was stuck waiting for someone to clear the massive doors into the arena after the conjoined twins went berserk on the 0 pointer and threw it at the doors which brought down two buildings once they were covered by its shadow. Currently she was sitting atop a 3 pointer that one of the kids disabled by making it malleable and unable to support its own weight.

"Dark one, we request a seat." The bird headed of the conjoined twins stated in a blunt tone.

"Sure, I'll budge over, name's Mina Ashido." She gave a cheerful fanged grin as she slid aside.

"I am Fumikage Tokoyami." The teen replied as he sat down next to her.

"And your sister?" Mina asked after a few moments of silence. The bird headed teen merely looked confused. "You have a mutation quirk that gives you a bird head and your sister is a sentient shadow." She deadpanned.

"Is that true?" Tokoyami asked as the bird headed shadow materialised on his shoulder, nodding sheepishly. "Why didn't you ever tell us?"

"I'm shy. Confrontation never solves anything." The timid shadow replied as it's form wavered in the sun.

"I must confess this is news to me, I wonder if mother and father know?" Fumikage hummed to himself while his twin merely shrugged before vanishing only to reappeared sitting atop his head.

"Everyone back from the rubble!" A voice called loudly from the other side of the wrecked buildings. A few moments passed before with a grinding crunch the buildings slowly sank into the ground like kinetic sand melting into a puddle but fast forwarded. Standing there with hands on the ground was the pro hero Cementos, a man who had a block shaped head with a simple ponytail and four blocky fingers on each hand. Next to him was a white as snow skinned teen who looked to be their age with long blonde hair done in a simple plat that reached their ass wearing black jean and a white button up shirt, a simple first aid kid held in her hands, her red eyes scanning the area for anybody who needed help as she rushed into the arena, stopping briefly to give band aids to those with minor cuts and bandages to those who had worse like the short girl in the dress who defeated the robots she had came across by making mushrooms sprout everywhere inside them.