announcement

Darkest hero.

The universe gave pause and shortly faded to dust on the wind, it's occupants didn't even realise it happened as everything that ever was and ever will be was unmade, a lingering memory upon the whims of a reality reset.

One being stood amists the unreality. A being yellow and triangular. A neat black tophat sat upon its upper corner and should one be viewing it from a angle other than what was optimal, the being would cease to exist.

"Oh, shows over huh? It was fun while it lasted." A voice echoed from the single eye on the beings face. "Oh whats this?"

A fizzle seemed to appear before it, small and insignificant at first before a massive crack of heat happened and everything came rushing forth around it all at once.

"Huh...the big bang again... haven't seen this happen in what, seventy trillion years or so?" The being hummed to themself before their eye seemed to smile. "Oh, it begins again, wonder what will happen this time hehe... we'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when... But we'll meet again some sunny daaaayyyyy hahahahahahaa!"

After all...Reality was what you make it and everything else... was duck's teeth.

This is a formal announcement of a new project, no official name yet but it's a reboot of Darkest Hero following the show properly instead of the pilot as this one had once been. remember, the universe is a hologram, buy gold and BYEEEEE!