Bad Words

Darkest Hero

Once more into the breach as it were. For those who seem to of forgotten I do have spelling problems on my device with Alister, apparently that's the correct spelling according to even my new phone as it carried over through my Google account.

As per the usual I present the Q and A segment for your enjoyment.

Q: Wait, is that the warthog music?

A: you mean a puma, like a big cat.

Q: so is that Overhoe?

A: yes it is indeed Overhoe and he is getting his deserved punishment from Eri before he is handed off to IMP for bonus punishment.

Q: WE DIDNT START THE FIRE! THE TRASH FATHER WAS BURNING SINCE SHOTO'S BEEN LEARNING!

A: Wait... I haven't killed endeavour off yet have I? *Checks notes* no I haven't, no time travel shenanigans please.

Q: Was that a reference to Stactus Bush song from borderlands 2?

A: yeah, it was.

Q: [REDACTED]

A: doctor bright is reminded to stay out of fics not involving them.

Q: Did Eri reference Stitch?

A: Yes.

Chapter 41: Bad words.

"I'm gonna rip all your skin off, stick twenty needles in your eyeballs!" Eri sang as she began the bloody work of skinning the still screaming demon on the car floor.

"E-eri maybe not here please." Izuku shuddered.

"Hmm. Okay. I don't want to ruin oniichan's girlfriend's car." Eri nodded as she wobbled slightly while standing up, putting a booted foot on the demon's head as she did so.

"How can something so horrifying be so pure?" Sato asked in confusion.

"Urk." Uraraka gagged in horror as she stuck her head into a paper bag Momo gave her to be sick in.

"ALMOST THERE!" Charlie called from the front of the limo. "Non alcoholic drinks are under the middle table."

"Uh, is it ok for us? This isn't like the Hades thing where if we eat it we're stuck here right?" Sero asked in concern.

"Hey if it is and he eats it, I'm eating too." Toru huffed as she appeared to cross her arms under her bust, only visible thanks to the tarp.

"No, else we would be eternally enslaved to this realm of darkness and sin, never to walk again in the mortal coil." Tokoyami explained rather dramatically.

"It's safe, just avoid anything with Nether wart listed as an ingredient, it will give mortals explosive flatulence, literally explosive." Inko explained. "I remember one person back in the Victorian era who started a massive fire in some German town that way, odd fellow was obsessed with some yellow demons in overalls."

"If there's any Dip soda I'll have some." Izuku gave a shaky smile as Mina started rummaging through the drinks draw.

"Ugh, who wants paint remover as a soda flavor?" Mina frowned in disgust as she handed Izuku the soda.