Fight Like Hell part 3

Darkest Hero

Welcome back everyone. Before we jump into the Q and A segment like normal I'd like to supply a small thing to explain relationships in this since people got confused thanks in part to misunderstandings on Tv Tropes.

Inko and God: friends that are almost close enough to consider themselves siblings.

Mina and Kirishima: Friends who consider themselves siblings, also most likely to be up at 3 am stealing Shoto's soba.

Izuku, Charlie, Vaggie, Ibara, Loona: policule that started as Charlie and Vaggie before Izuku and the rest got dragged into it.

Momo, Mei and Mina to Izuku: currently crushing on him and his group. Mostly him though.

Toga to Izuku: majorly crushing on him and Inko is trying to have Toga join Izuku's group. Sadomasochistic borderline Yandere for the group.

Ochako and Jirou: Dating one another.

Aizawa and Miss Joke: Shota Aizawa got his ass tricked into dating the joke hero. Azazel is encouraging it.

Cherry to Katsuki: borderline Yandere towards him.

Inko and Alister: dating each other and torturing those that mess with Inko's kids.

Azazel to Nezu: his aunt.

Nezu to God: Nezu is the reincarnation of Bill Cipher and the grandchild of god.

Death and God: work associates with friendly ribbing between the two.

Blitz to Loona: proud and overly cheerful adoptive dad.

AFO and Inko: normal people check under the bed for the Boogie man. He checks under his bed for Inko.

Mr Squishy and Eri: Squishy is Eri's pet flesh golem and will do whatever the tiny cenobite wants it to. Normally have tea parties, grab down the cookie jar or join in on Cute Club meetings.

Miruko, Diasy and John Blaskovich: family. Miruko is the daughter of the beast of armageddon and the Slayer.

Mineta: hell's resident chew toy and butt monkey.

Killjoy: Maime on sight.

Dearie and Stain: they're using each other to try and screw over the heroes, just one also happens to want the end of the world

Gnomes aka Norm Al Man and La Brava; haven't shown up for a bit but currently dating and messing with Shigi.

Tokoyami and Reiko: dating and scaring the hell out of people purely on accident.

With all that out of the way (and hopefully somebody is updating the TV Tropes page and including quotes from this series) let's get onto the Q and A section!

Q: so is Bakugo Dead dead or just visiting hell Dead?

A: Dead dead. He took a catana to the gut and was in the middle of a Argent explosion that resulted in the Icon of Sin being summoned.