I hate Sand

Darkest Hero

As per the usual we shall start with a Q and A segment

Q: when will we see more Helltaker stuff?

A: not long.

Q: can we please just kill bakugo already?

A: patience. Not long to go before the flaming dog shit gets what is coming to him.

Q: So, can we get a answer as to what the purple hat incident is?

A: its an older joke sir but it checks out... seriously though the joke is one where a string of censor beeps happen in quick succession as someone rants about how they will get back at someone and usually a few mundane things are thrown in for comedic value. E.G: (redacted) (redacted) (redacted) kitchen sink! (Redacted) (redacted) DOG'S HAIRY (Redacted) PURPLE HAT! Midoriya and mostly Bakugo went through it.

Chapter 39: I hate sand.

The gathered students could only gawk at the tall thin being who looked no different than your average lawyer for some reason as they arrived on a long canal boat which cut through the sand with ease.

"Leviathan." The man nodded respectfully.

"Charon the ferryman, I will pay you twice the price for quick transport, agreed?" Inko asked.

"Agreed." The god nodded tiredly. "I am in need of a new suit given the last time I got one was when that son of barnacle beard was still alive and that was in the 2050s."

"Alright, 92 drachmas." Inko hummed as she held her hand above her head leading to a few confused looks before inverted light from her true form washed over them and she was suddenly holding a bag of coins.

"Still trying to blow through your winnings from that whole debacle during the Napoleonic war?" Charon hummed as he accepted the bag.

"Not my fault Zeus is a gambler." Inko smirked in self satisfaction as Charon started gesturing for everyone to climb onboard.

While most were hesitant in doing so those who were from hell or in Tokoyami's case had been there already, were the first onboard. Eri merely grinned.

"Onwards Mr squishy!" The young girl called excitedly from atop the now named Nomu's shoulders. With no outward response the nomu simply climbed onto the boat and sat down on a seat closer to the back.

"Well, not the weirdest name." Toru remarked making many jump having forgotten she was there. The girl had wrapped herself in a tarp from somewhere and given the dust clutching to her form it made pieces of her visible such as her legs, forearms and half her face.

"Where have you been?" Mei asked in confusion. "Also, nice tits my friend."

"Thats just a matter or penis. Opinion! I meant opinion!" Sero quickly corrected, wincing at the glare shot his way by Inko.

"Honestly, most of it was looking for something to wear also, Adventure!" Toru called as she jumped onto the ship and perched herself towards the bow of the ship.

"Come on, Charon is probably the best being around for navigating the ash wastes outside that idiot who keeps getting eaten by giant sand worms, beatle something." Angelique scoffed dismissively as she sat besides the Nomu and Eri. "Do you want your hair braided?"