Heroic Names

Darkest Hero

And we are back, the results are in with path 3a being chosen but everyone also wanted doting inko so that will be a thing.

As usual a quick Q and A before we begin.

Q: Is Eri's club cannon to the story?

A: yes.

Q: so, who was it exactly Eri has in her club?

A: The twins from the shining, Stripe from Gremlins, a crite from Critters, Anabell from the movie of the same name and the soul of the jigsaw killer stuffed inside his puppet.

Q: Will Helltaker show up?

A: yes eventually.

Q: Is Eri gonna have control issues like cannon?

A: not really, Inko is a good supportive mum who would help with her kids quirks, besides what is a few decades rewound for an immortal anyway?

Chapter 32: Heroic Names

"Hello my adorable heroes in training!" She cooed with a large smirk and slap of her whip across the ground which earned an annoyed grunt from Aizawa. "Today we're picking your hero names!"

"Woo!" Mina cheered with her hands raised.

"Heck yeah!" Toru called.

"QUIET!" Aizawa snapped from under his desk instantly stopping any noise.

"Anyway, I have here some chalk boards, write your hero names on them and then tell the class once you're called up." Midnight explained as she handed out a small pile of chalk boards and chalk to the first student in each row to pass back. "Now remember these names will likely be the ones you use for the rest of your career so think of an appropriate name that reflects the kind of hero you want to be."

The class was buzzing with excitement as everyone spent time coming up with what hero names they could use. Izuku was having an internal panic attack as he tried to mentally go over all of his notes trying to find the perfect name for him. Charlie merely smiled and wrote down a her name knowing full well what she wanted to go by ever since Izuku got her interested in the idea of heroics. Eventually the sound of chalk filled the air as students made what was hopefully their final choices for their names.

"First up, Yanagi-san." Midnight called as she stood by the chalkboard at the front.

Timidly the shy girl made her way to the front, hiding her face behind the chalk board as she did so before turning to face the class. "The ghostly hero Emily."

"Emily?" Midnight asked in confusion.

"After the urban legend sensei." The girl replied nervously.

"I see, it goes well with the ghost theme, good job." Midnight smiled as she gave the girl a thumbs up. "Up next, Uraraka!"

"The floating hero Uravity!" The bob cut girl grinned with an accompanying eye smile.
"Nice job." Midnight nodded. "Ashido."

"The acid hero Alien Queen!" The pink skinned cambion grinned widely.

"Nope!" Midnight instantly shot it down. "Disney would kill us."