Medical Ward and Fathers

Darkest Hero

So someone asked if given the presence of multiple hells from different series will result in certain characters popping up. So let's put it this way and give reasons why/why not someone would show up.

Slayer/Doom guy:

Why: Theme fits, number of crossover attempts, sort of works story wise.

Why not: Nobody will survive, Hell would probably be empty, pain in the ass to write silent OP characters for a story writer's perspective outside video games.

Bill Cipher:

Why: Literally a demon, sings, likes to "help" by making deals.

Why Not: Doesn't really fit in with Hazbin Hotel or BNHA, insane, sings, Power list is a bit OP. A X O L O T L happened.

Guts:

Why/Why-not: see Slayer, also cured to stay in hell if I remember right

Hudson Abadeer

Why: Demon king, not the best father but he tries (sometimes),

Why not: Jerk, eats other people's fries, eats souls, all around annoyance.

Ice King:

Why: Truly cares despite his mental illness brought on by the ice crown, when not kidnapping princesses or writing bad fanfiction (I am a hypocrite) he is a kind man, likes penguins, sacrificed his sanity to protect Marceline from mutants.

Why Not: Not a demon, just cursed by the crown, also not sure if it is possible for them to exist as is in the current timeline for the series. Kidnaps princesses.

Now all that is out of the way onto the main story.

Chapter 12: Medical Ward and fathers

Aizawa growled lowly to himself as he slammed his head once more against a random wall in Recover girl's medical ward. He kept repeating the same mantra to himself. "There can't be more demons." Across from him sitting at her desk Recovery Girl rolled her eyes as she filled out the basic forms Vaggie had provided to the elderly nurse. All up it was a basic hotel resident form for Happy Hotel, citizenship papers for Hell which Vaggie was helping her with and a medical report chart which the moth demon left for the nurse. Izuku meanwhile was still out at the arena digging his former friend out of the rubble.

The basic resident form was quite simple, it only required name, age at death, stay in hell, gender(s), basic description, quirk, demonic abilities, dietary restrictions and allergies and finally Sins. The form ended up filled by the time the other exam areas had been fully cleared and most of the examinees were sent home. Only a few had remained behind. A girl from the support class exam called Mei Hatsume who had to wait for a pickup truck to arrive to haul her stuff back home and the local demons and Momo who were now living on campus for the foreseeable future with Momo leaving her family properties in the hands of the resident staff for as long as needed.

"Stop trying to kill yourself, I'm one of only TWO people who handle paperwork at the hotel and I am NOT wanting any more." Vaggie warned Aizawa before tossing a pencil at the brooding teacher.

"Don't get me wrong but I don't plan on dying soon." Aizawa stated bluntly, Vaggie rolled her eyes but went back to helping Recovery girl and everything was quiet for a few minutes, only punctuated by the tired hero's repeated mantra.

"That's what most people think." A chipper voice stated as Charlie skipped into the room with a burnt and bruised Katsuki bakugo who was bound and gagged who was dragged in by an exhausted looking Cementos.