Fight Like Hell part 2

Darkest Hero

Welcome back everyone, currently working on this and several other stories at the same time as screw writing fighting scenes which I suck at.

Before we get started with the usual Q and A segment I will state that if I haven't updated a fic in atleast 6 months it's probably abandoned, shoot me a PM to let me know and you're free to copy and paste it on your account to continue the work, just give credit where it's due.

Q and A time.

Q: Why did Miruko scare the crap out of the demons just by showing up?

A: not Miruko. That's Daisy.

Q: so Queen Bee redemption fic?

A: no. More like Dipper and Mable have experience dealing with possession and were able to help Pop-step.

Q: So, what exactly were those green explosions?

A: well considering the Slayer has shown up there is 99.9999% chance it is the Slayer firing the Big Fucking Gun.

Chapter 57: Fight Like Hell part 2

News had spread fast about the invasion as satellites high above in orbit and the few helicopter pilots crazy enough to get close to the city started streaming out the events unfolding for the world to see. Churches, temples and other places of worship the world over were filled with terrified people praying and hoping for salvation at what they perceived as the end of the world. One foolish reporter however was running for her life through the city, a camera in hand as she fled from a persuing swarm of demonic zombies.

She knew this was likely her end but she'd be damned if she wasn't going to report on this! "T-this is reporter Kristi Kang live from Yueii prefecture, we've b-been invaded by demons! T-there seems to be civil war going on too!" She gasped as the IMP trio of imps sprinted around the corner firing at something behind them. That something quickly revealed itself to be one of the bull demons that had taken out her car earlier if the chunk of tire hanging from its front teeth was an indication. "If you're seeing this send the military or something!" She shrieked as one of the imps barreled past her and fired at the oncoming demonic zombies.

"Alrighty human, let's get you out of here." The feminine looking Imp with a futuristic looking rifle grinned at her revealing a gap between her two front buck teeth. "Lucifer's girl contracted us to save humans in the city from the ferals. HONEY STOP MESSING AND BLAST THE FUCKER!"

"I'M TRYING!" A shorter imp snapped back as he tried and failed to hit the bull demon in anywhere other than its heavily armored face.

"WOOOOOO CAINE YEAH BABY! TAKES ME BACK TO COLLEGE DAYS!" The red and white spotted imp cackled as he unloaded several rounds into the zombie horde that had been chasing Kristi Kang through the city for the past ten minutes.

"C'mon. UA is doing evacuation so the heavy hitters don't have to worry 'bout civilian casualties." The female imp explained as she grabbed the reporters arm and started to tug her along. "BOYS MOVE YOUR ASSES NOW!"

"HOLD ON!" The red and white imp snapped waspishly while the shorter imp quickly rushed after them, more than willing to abandon dealing with the bull like demon to someone else.