Sports festival part 1

Darkest Hero

We're back for another chapter of this dumpster fire we call a fanfic. I'd call it a car crash but it doesn't seem to go anywhere very fast now does it?

Also I have been toying with the idea of pulling an "Ugly Americans" in that Hell and the supernatural is accepted as just another part of life for the world and most things go as expected.

As usual Q and A segment which thankfully has been small as of late.

Q: Will Izuku get a pet monster like a Hellhound or a dragon?

A: well Loona is a Hellhound so that option is right out. As for Pets in general? That's more Eri's thing right now given she has a Vabbit and the Nomu.

Q: Is that Thing from Addams Family?

A: no. It's Ash's disembodied hand from The Evil Dead which showed up in Omake 1.

Q: you like the fanart of cenobites Eri being cute? [Link not showing up on fanfic or other sites for some reason]

A: that's clearly a YouTube link to Never Gonna Give You Up, I'm not dumb.

Chapter 50: Sports Festival part 1

Izuku yawned tiredly as he one more made his way down to the common room for breakfast, Charlie, having stayed up late catching up on paperwork was half asleep and clinging to Momo's back like a koala. Ibara for once hadn't already rushed off and had joined everyone for breakfast while Vaggie was sitting in the corner sipping at a mug of black coffee topped with shaved chocolate.

Bakugo and Mina were the only two not present for breakfast that morning. Bakugo because he got up crazy early to use the gym before it got busy and Mina was because she had left the night before with Kirishima to meet up with their parents. Naturally however Iida was still pressuring everybody to eat quickly so they could get to class early.

"Do you think he knows what time it is?" Ochako yawned softly as she made her toast for the morning.

"Doubt it." Shoji uttered softly.

"We have less than fourty two minutes now before class starts we must hurry at once!" The teen ordered with robotic hand motions.

"Next chance I get I'm swapping his coffee with decaf." Vaggie growled as she flatly glared at the teen in question.

"He doesn't drink it." Izuku replied. "All I've seen him drink is Orange Juice and water."

"Fine, we'll add coffee to his juice." Vaggie growled.

"Please be respectful." Ibara chimed in as she pulled a plate of a red meat that was oozing an orange liquid from the fridge.

"That is clearly spoiled meat and as such should be disposed of!" Iida snapped at Ibara.

"No." The girl all but growled back. "It's not normal meat and locust happens to taste better than pork or human."

"B-bu and WHAT?!" Iida shrieked in horror.

"When I first got back I wasn't in my right mind and ate some murderer." Ibara explained. "Let me tell you, human meat is disgusting, like imagine bacon left to age in sweat for a week."