Dorms Night

Darkest Hero

I

have once more returned to this story after a break of (checks notes) 22 days oh what the fuck. I'm way behind schedule! I missed just over 3 weeks of writing this!

Questions and answers as always.

Q: make up your mind is this a comedy or a tragedy?!

A: both. Want to know what this genre is? Its called dark comedy, examples of this are Happy tree friends, Hellsing Abridged, What we do in the shadows and Beatlejuice. Characters will die and it will be in comedic or ironic ways much like the fat man who ate until he exploded after saying he would do so if he ate one more bite in the monty python flying circus.

Q: is izuku a furry now?

A: he is a demon technically and given how varied people get in the BNHA universe its probably normal, I mean look at Tsuyu and Tokoyami if you want two easy examples of this.

Q: Can you please just get rid of the explosive idiot?

A: I will don't worry but it won't be just yet, wait for the sports festival and hosu incident segments.

Q: uh, what ever happened with Izuku's father?

A: dead as a doorknob and is a zombie in hell.

Q: is the mono-moron related to killjoy or Vex?

A: No, also who is vex? Do you mean Vox? If so then no aswell.

Q: Who the hell bedded killjoy?!

A: probably Vox.

Q: Can we get more tormenting Mineta scenes?

A: sure, have one this chapter too, wasn't going to originally but this seem like fun.

Chapter 26: Dorms Night

Aizawa could only glare at the trashed dorm commonroom where two students were imbedded into the wall, one without shoes or pants, the other with only their ass hanging out, and the imp known as Blitz was dangling from the ceiling by his horns. A rather pissed off grey and black hellhound was stalking back and forth in the kitchen while Mei just continued eating a bowl of rice at the table while working on some new blueprints despite it almost being 8pm.

"I'd ask for help but I'm happy to be out of her reach for now." Blitz deadpanned as he kept his legs tucked in so his pissed off daughter couldn't just pull him down.

"Ill grab a chair if you don't explain what the fuck happened." Aizawa deadpanned at the imp.

"You're bluffing." Blitz scoffed. Aizawa raised an eyebrow as he nudged a chair with his foot making the imp freak out. "Ok! Ok! I'll talk!"

"Well?" Aizawa asked after several seconds of silence.

"Long and short? A bitch called killjoy tried to steal my daughter away from me and my only viable option was to marry her off or atleast have her engaged." Blitz explained only to yelp in fear as a knife, three forks and a salad spoon barely missed his head and imbedded in the ceiling around him. "She did NOT take it well. Especially since it now means I can plan the wedding!" He finished with almost child like glee.

"To problem broccoli child?" Aizawa sighed when Blitz merely nodded. "And who is stuck in the wall exactly?"

"I don't know, some robotic arm brat with glasses and some blonde brat who fell through the ceiling ass naked, Loona panicked and punched him into the wall." Blitz replied as a ominous creaking was heard. "Oh fiddlesticks." He uttered before he fell from the ceiling and onto the table with a loud bang.