Exam Resaults and reveal

Darkest Hero

So, a few questions to answer once more, I'm starting to think people enjoy the questions more than the story with how many I end up getting.

Q: is All for one being offered up to the cenobites?
A: nope. Atleast not any time soon.

Q: how did Charlie, izuku, vaggie and Ibara start the relationship?
A: All I am revealing for now is it is in a previous chapter, ibara only joined a few chapters back.

Q: how did Inko die? It was rather vague?
A: it was vague on purpose

Q: Is Mina Verosika's daughter?
A: to be honest I have yet to decide who Mina's demonic mother will be, I considered Killjoy at one point before realising it wouldn't work at all.

Q: is Izuku going to pull a hellraiser 1?
A: if by that you mean murder someone with chains then no, Izuku's prominent power is over fire and other forms of heat as seen with how he melts Pinhead's chain into slag to protect Momo when they first meet.

Q: todo/izuku?
A: No.

Q: is Ochako just going to be female Bakugo with a zero g quirk?
A: no, she just really hates Bakugo right now.

Q: where is the promised uncensored version?
A: It is on Archive of our own or AO3 as some people call it, I use the same user name on there too. So far it is just the chapter with the "kinky demon threesome" that has been uncensored as that was all that was so far. For those reading this on AO3 this chapter is copy paste between all my accounts.

Chapter 19: exam resaults and reveal

Mina groaned as she flopped onto her back in the middle of the grass. Besides her Izuku and tokoyami and Kira were doing the same. The only two still going at the current test, endurance laps, were Momo and Charlie. Momo had made an electric scooter and Charlie was hopped up on two litres of sugary hot chocolate from that morning and Aizawa was starting to get annoyed.

"How is she still going?" The ginger haired girl, Itsuka Kendo panted as she hunched over breathing deeply. She had made a total of 23 laps before exhausting herself while Charlie and momo were on lap 72.

"Such mad revelry." Tokoyami groaned from the spot he had laid down, he had made it barely 16 laps before he had to stop, coincidentally it was in the shade. His sister was simply cackeling at the sight of Charlie zipping around the track like she had too much caffeine.

"Alright pack it in!" Aizawa shouted, now officially bored of the test. "You proved your point."

With a skip in her step Charlie quickly made her way back to the main group of students, most of who were lounging around in the shade of the few trees that lined the field. The only ones not lying in the shade were the frog like girl Tsuyu Asui and Mina who were lying in the sun and Shoto Todoroki who had faceplanted just to the side of the track and proceeded to half freeze himself to cool off.

"Finally." Aizawa muttered to himself as he pressed the "compile resaults" button on the measuring device. "I'm not going to go over everything individually so here are your resaults." He droned before with a press of another button the resaults showed up on the main view monitor that hung above the field and was used for events like the sports festival.

In first place was Charlie who had only really failed the side jumps after she tripped over her own feet 20 seconds in. Tied for second was Shoto and Momo.

Izuku somehow managed to grab 3rd place by a mere two points which he gained during the ball throw managing 666m like Charlie, of corse Aizawa had threatened to expell both him and Charlie if they managed to pull that number as a resault again much to most of the class's confusion.