Class Meeting

Darkest Hero

Hello and welcome to yet another chapter of darkest Hero, I honestly haven't expected this series to go this long, normally I burn out or write into a corner by chapter 16 or so at the latest, not sure how long this will go before burn out occurs but I hope to atleast get to the MLA section or later before this occurs.

there is now also a TV tropes page for this series, little inaccurate in some parts (Mina and Kirishima are not half siblings just close friends being one of them) but otherwise it's good, not too sure which chapters it covers upto latest I think is right before they arrive in pentagram city but thanks to whoever made the overview of this series!

Onto the Q and A, Pull the lever kronk!...

WELCOME TO RAID SHADOW LEGENDS

WRONG LEVERRRRRRRR!!!!

Why do we even have that lever?

Q: did Shigi get brained or is he just stupid?

A: yes.

Q: did Monomo seriously just try that again? Didn't he learn from last time?

A: Nope, he didn't learn not to antagonise 1A in cannon and he surely won't learn here.

Q: can we give Monoma a chainsaw to the balls?

A: no, maybe Mineta can receive this but no the monomoron will get a different PUNishment. It'll be a Hell of a revenge by a rather IMPishly raised individual.

Q: how the fuck Bakugo get launched but everyone else stepped out?

A: Bakugo isn't liked, even by portals.

Q: is Uraraka's family believers in Shinto religion? Is that why they're strict on her dating options?

A: No it isn't shinto but religion is the reason for their older views of dating.

Chapter 46: Class meeting

As the students made their way to the 1A dorms it quickly became apparent that there was distrust against them from certain members of 1B, notably a certain copy quirk barer who was trying to not so subtly imply that 1A were all Satan worshippers who were trying to further corrupt Ibara. Said vine haired demoness was seriously considering just tying his idiot ass to a flag pole in just his underwear given she seriously didn't want to know how he tasted.

"Finally!" Mina groaned loudly as they made their way into the 1A common room. "I haven't had TV in 24 hours!"

"Seriously? That's what you're worried about right now?" Ochako asked curiously.

"Fuck off pink bitch!" Bakugo snapped as he shoved past her and trudged up the stairs.

"FUCK OFF POMERANIAN!" Ochako and Mina snapped at the same time.

"Clearly they must be the three demons in this class if they are so crude and violent!" Monoma declared loudly. Shinso facepalmed at this while Kendo had the sudden urge to karate chop the loud idiot across the back of his head for some reason.

"First off, fuck you." Mina huffed. "Secondly I'm a Cambion you half whit."

"Shots fired! Shots fired!" Kirishima cackled loudly, slapping his knees as he did so.