Moments

sometimes, pregnancies can go undetected

1 1/2 months later

(4 Months and 2 Weeks Into Mission)

They were moments like these.

You waved the spoon around in front of Bucky's face.

"Come on, taste it!"

He gave you a playful smile, the edges of his eyes crinkling up into two narrow slits.

"No! How will I know you didn't poison it?" He asks.

You give him a glare, your hand still in the air hovering the spoon near his lips.

"Seriously?"

He squints one eye at you. You see the twitch in his lips the moment he decides to finally give in.

"Fine."

You watch as he leans in, and the heat that unravels in you core shocks you as you watch him wrap his lips delicately around the silver object. A soft moan leaves his throat as he pulls back and his eyes close together.

You swallow thickly, eyes flickering up to try to meet his.

There's a long pause from him before he opens his eyes and they meet yours.

He smiles wide. His smile is genuine and full of heart.

"And?" You ask hesitantly. He lets out a heartfelt laughter that fills you heart with joy, catching you completely off guard as he takes you unexpectedly in his arms for a half turn. He tickles you on your side making you laugh, "Bucky, what the hell?"

He continues to hold you to him until his breathing evens out. You feel the brush of his fingers on your back.

His hold doesn't falter for even a second.

"It's amazing." He says softly.

You're amazing. He thinks.

You let out another chuckle when he gives you one more tickle for added effect.

You finally push him away by his shoulders.

"Stop," you say with a smile. He's still chuckling and grinning when he lets you go and turns back to the pot with the spoon still in his hand that he had snatched from you earlier. He dunks it back into the pot and you quickly reach to stop him, "Hey! I said just one!"

"Just one more."

"Not yet. We're going to eat together." You tell him quietly, taking the spoon from him

+ + +

Precious moments.

You were both facing each other criss cross on the floor, giggling.