Aftermath

"Hi

"Hi." His voice was faint. Delicate, almost. It was like he was afraid that if his voice was even a bit louder, it would startle you.

You felt the heat of the sun rays on the back of your arms and over the curve of your bare shoulders.

Your front felt chilly, bared and exposed to the air, making you fully aware that your entire upper half was exposed to him.

It takes you a moment to remember what happened last night. You open your eyes to see a set of blue orbs already looking right at you.

All the dreadful emotions overwhelm you first: peace, contentment, and the best kind of sore. Next comes the silence, followed by the consequences of your actions, leading you into an abyss of regret.

What have you done?

Bucky looks at you timidly from underneath dark lashes. He looked soft red hues on the tops of his cheeks, lips swollen from being bitten, and hair sticking up in every direction. He looked shy. It was a stark contrast given how he had he had taken you against the king bed last night, literally fucking the energy and anger out of you.

You began to feel self conscious under his intense gaze. You were beginning to read things in them that weren't possible.

The memories of last night wash over you in gradual tidal waves. You remember his face as he had turned away from you when you went in for a kiss. You remember his heavy hands on the dips of your hips as you sat in his lap, and most of all you remember the carnal driven fuck when he had your back up against him.

You close your eyes but then quickly open them again. Your gaze focuses on the whites of the sheets between the both of you. The few feet of distance felt like miles and the silence unbearable.

You look away from him, trying to process what happens next, and trying to process what was left of your dignity.

The unexpected feeling of his flesh finger tips on your upper arm ignites a fire in your heart. This makes you fully aware that your entire upper half was still exposed to him.

He watches you as you recoil and his face falls as you bring the edges of the comforter up under your chin.

Pressing your thighs together, you cringe. You could feel what could only be his and your cum mixed together, smeared between your legs. You hiss, tender to the touch and still slightly sore.

You're surprised when you feel him gently drag the pad of his thumb across your cheek bone.

Opening your eyes, you're shocked to see the sea of emotions on his face.

With a hard swallow, he removes his hands, but continues to stare at you.

The heat underneath the sheets quickly became unbearable, his body giving off heat like a radiator.