Kamikaze

You tried not to pay too much mind to the set of blue eyes that were literally digging into your soul in thorough disapproval

Up until a day ago, you thought you were able to bear his presence, you had thought:

yeah, sure, he'd come around, just give him a few days.

But it was like he chose every opportunity he could to either critique or attack you and you don't think you could stand one more day of him critiquing you for absolutely no reason at all.

He didn't have a reason to attack you as much as he did and you knew it.

It pissed you the hell off.

You were sweating profusely as you swung a left fist into the heavy bag that hung from the bark of a large tree.

Your arms were already burning, and the stings stretching from your knuckles and into your palms where your fists were tightly clenched.

Your feet were planted shoulder-length, your posture straight and your elbows at your sides.

Bucky was staring at your arms like he would rather be somewhere else, his eyes occasionally drifting back towards the camp, his sharp jaw tightening.

He was judging you without even having to say a word and it made your skin itch.

You were giving fantastic punches, you knew they were great because it wasn't the first time you've trained like this.

You had some knowledge in the area after one summer when you randomly took a kickboxing class at your gym. So you knew you weren't that bad.

At least not as bad as he was making you out to be.

"You know what a punch is?" Bucky's voice was taunting, mockingly even. It angered you.

You looked over and he stood off to the side, a bored look in his eyes.

His arms were crossed over his chest. His arms were flexed and his muscles were begging to burst through his tight grey Henley.

Taking a deep breath to calm your nerves, you stepped back from the bag and stood down. You dropped your arms down by your sides, sore.