DAISY

DAISY

I'm jealous.

I'm also ready to go my own way.

I'm forever glad that Bucky trusted me. I wasn't lying about anything I ever said or about what I told him.

I wanted to bring them here so they, and he, could have their fresh start at life again.

Ashen was the only other living person who had known about Doma, so they are safe here.

I know that for a fact.

I am happy for Bucky, and I am also happy for Y/N.

They deserve this.

But I'm jealous of it, too. I'm jealous of their love.

But even with this jealousy, I know I don't deserve the thing I envy.

As much as I'd love to live here, and as much as I would wish to start over, I don't think I fit.

I wanted my children to be safe here, and therefore, I spoke to Bruce.

I asked him if they could stay with the team. Grow up here in Doma.

I would only be a hazard and risk to have around because of my hydra background.

I already spoke to everyone, excluding Bucky. They tried to convince me to stay, where it is safe, but I don't want to.

I am leaving tonight.

I wish Bucky and his family nothing but the best.

I wouldn't trust Ashens and Sophie with anyone more than these group of people.

Maybe this makes me a terrible mother, but at the end of the day, I know I'm keeping them safer this way.