31: Ferret

It was two weeks after Easter break and Draco has been feeling restless lately.

Apparently, the Carrow twins were starting to become suspicious of him.

Both of you were cuddling on his bed, asleep when you were woken up by someone knocking on the door.

"Draco." You gently shook his shoulders.

His eyes slowly opened, trying to remember.

"What's wrong?" he asked once he was a little bit awake.

"Someone is knocking at the door." She softly spoke.

"Draco!" You heard the voice called.

"Blaise......" Draco mumbled under his breath irritatingly.

"What does he want now?" Draco complained getting up from his bed.

Draco told you about how Blaise was bothering him about why was Draco always rushing back to his room, not even staying in the common room to hang out.

You have talked with Blaise a few times throughout the years. You could say that he's your friend but barely. Even though Draco thought that he was annoying, you actually kind of thought that he was actually worried about Draco.

From what Draco told you, Blaise was pretty much the only other person that will actually ask him if he was alright. The only one to actually care about his wellbeing.

You got up to hide within the bathroom to avoid letting him see you.

"What do you want, Blaise?" Draco asked with a voice as if he wants to kill him.

"I'm worried about you, Draco. You've been acting weird for months now." He said.

Draco's gaze actually softens hearing that Blaise was actually worried about him.

"I'm fine, Blaise." His voice was much more gentle now.

Zabini's gaze scanned the blond boy from top to bottom, trying to see if he was lying.

But he was quickly cut off when Draco broke their silence.

"If you don't have any other business, I'll be going back to sleep now." He said.

"But it's the weekend, let's go to Hogsmeade. You barely hang out with us anymore." Blaise tried to convince him.

Draco glanced at him with an annoyed look, not even considering going.

"No." He simply said and closed the door coldly.

Having heard the whole conversation, your head poked out from the bathroom door.

You watched as Draco sat down by his fireplace and released a frustrated breath.

He could feel you sitting down beside him, your shoulder and thighs touching his.

"Why didn't you want to go with Blaise?" you asked.

Draco turned around to face you with a look that was telling you 'isn't the answer obvious'.

"Do you really expect me to leave you alone in this room?" he said, almost as if he was hurt and angry.

"No, but you've been staying with me cooped up in this room. You never leave unless it was for classes and meals. You need it." You quickly reasoned with him.

Draco has been staying with you like he was guarding something priceless. If there weren't any classes at all, he would probably stay with you until the end of time.