52: Never Again

The next morning, Draco woke up to someone calling him.

"Draco." A voice called again.

He opened his eyes to you still within his arms, you hadn't moved at all the whole night.

He turned his head to look over his shoulder, Aria was looking down at both of you.

"What is it?" Draco whispered as he carefully tried to not wake you up.

"Can we talk somewhere else? My brother and I have something to say." Aria told him.

Draco carefully pulls himself away from you and covered you with your blanket.

After he made sure that you were comfortable, he retreated with Aria.

As he stepped out the door, he noticed that Aria was lingering by it, her gaze never leaving your slumbering body.

"What's wrong?" Draco asked, pulling Aria from her mind.

"It's nothing. It's just..." Aria hesitated.

"I haven't seen her slept that peacefully ever since she came back from Hogwarts..." Aria was sad for you.

She quickly shakes the sad thoughts off herself and led Draco to a room with her brother Galvin inside.

"Did you get to talk to her?" Galvin asked as soon as they sat down.

Draco could only sigh helplessly at the question.

"No, she wasn't exactly in her right mind. She thought that I was just a hallucination her mind made up." Draco could see them visibly paled and stiffen when he said you hallucinated.

"You don't know?" Draco's voice raised slightly, surprised that your siblings didn't seem to know about it.

"N-no." Aria stumbled against her words, not seeming to be to believe his words.

Galvin quickly pulled her to him as if to steady her before she falls.

"We knew about the hallucinations, but she told us she didn't have them anymore since last year." Galvin explained why they were so terribly shocked to hear the news.

After that, long story short, they told Draco how your three years was without him.

When you came home after the battle, you would have gone anywhere else if you could, but you knew you couldn't just abandon your siblings to your grandmother's wrath. You found Aria with a harp as soon as you came home.

Between the three siblings, Ariana was the one who would rather do anything else than music. Your brother was already a grown-up so she picked Ariana because she still had time. You didn't even need to ask why your grandmother forced her to learn the harp, you already knew why. Basically what happened after that was that you shouted at your grandmother and made a deal with her.

The deal was that you would continue the family legacy for your sibling's freedom to do whatever they want. Your sister and brother obviously didn't approve of it but you insisted. Then, your suffering started after that.

As Draco walked back to your room, he couldn't help but blame himself for not coming sooner. Granted, he and his family were under house arrest. But he was under lighter surveillance compared to his father, he could've sneak off to you and help you out from your suffering earlier.

He carefully opened your door, afraid that he would wake you up if you were still asleep.

He steps into your bedroom, you were still lying in bed and your backside facing him.