Chapter 29-My ass

Chapter 29

Shannon's pov:

"We should go see Insurgent," I smile grabbing Calum's hand.

They just finished a concert and its 11pm so we can see the midnight showing. The Divergent series is basically the only books series I've finished, and liked. Fourtris af.

They have a one week break off from concerts so why not see it today.

"I just performed are you serious?" he pants taking his hand from mine and getting a towel to wipe sweat off of his forehead.

"Yes I'm serious," I say seriously to show that I seriously am serious about being serious.

Calum and I aren't necessarily back together. In fact we don't know what we are. I mean all the boys found out that we made out and Ashton was sorta pissed so that's that.

"Fine. Does anybody want to go see Insurgent?" Calum asks everyone. 

Everyone responds and basically we are all going, including the One Direction boys.

"I'm going to change first because I probably smell like dog shit," Calum laughs walking away.

"Yo girl so are you two back together or?" Summer asks walking up to me along with Erika.

"No, well I don't know. We are just keeping it on the down low for now. We're just trying to be friends and maybe work our way back into things," I shrug.

"You guys made out how is that on the down low?" Erika asks confused.

Oh yeah. Whoops?

"Vas happenin?" Zayn pops up out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me.

I jump back and fall, landing on top of somebody.

"Ow," I hear a voice choke out.

I flip myself over to see Calum there, "Oh hi Cal," I laugh still laying on top of him.

He pulls my head down to his lips and gives me a quick peck on the lips before pushing me off.

"Just friends my ass," Erika rolls her eyes walking away with Summer.

Oops.

I stand up and pull Calum up with me.

"Well, is everyone ready yet?" one of the security guards asks staring at us all.

"I'M READY!" Josh screams.

Calum changed into some gray sweatpants, a burgundy t-shirt and a beanie and I must say, he looks adorable.

He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room as we follow everyone else out to the cars.

We get to the movie theater and surprisingly there aren't many people here besides us.

We buy food and things and then find the theater the movie is in. I sit down and Calum and Louis sit next to me. Just to think, the last time I was in a movie theater Luke was trying to put his arm around me and I didn't even know Calum liked me.

The movie starts with the lil bitch Jeanine. Ugh boo. I about throw popcorn at the screen.

After a while Theo James, aka Four aka Tobias comes up.

"Hot damn," I mutter and Calum turns to me.

"He's like 30 dude," Calum says disgusted putting his arm around me.

"He's 30, but he's hot," I whisper laughing.

"I'm hotter right?" he asks desperate

"Keep tellin' yourself that," I joke leaning my head on his shoulder.