Chapter 39-Well that was dramatic

Chapter 39

Calum's pov:

I run into my room after leaving Luke alone and sit on my bed in a pile of my thoughts.

That was the right thing to do right? He knows I have a girlfriend so I had to make sure he knew that wasn't right. He started crying though, I don't want to make him sad. Shannon is going to be leaving for at least a year so I could be with Luke then right? Would that be wrong?

I pick up a random object from my desk which happens to be an old 20 questions ball and chuck it at the wall, it being a huge sphere of plastic makes a loud ass noise. I jump a bit and stare at the spot it hit to make sure it didn't leave a mark which it thankfully didn't.

My door bursts open and basically everyone is there.

"What the fuck happened are you okay?" Shannon screams coming over to me concerned. I feel my body start to shake and tears start to form in my eyes.

Shannon notices and she grabs my body and pulls my head into her chest. She begins to rub my back and everyone takes that as their cue to leave, of course Luke stays a bit to just stare, but he eventually gets the message.

I break down in tears in Shannon's lap and she rubs my back comfortingly probably not knowing what to do, but she tries anyway.

"Are you okay Calum, is something wrong?" she asks tilting my chin up from where it was buried in her chest.

"Of course something's wrong," I slightly snap, more tears running down my face. "I fucking love you, but I always love the shit out of Luke," I cry sitting up and moving a bit away from my confused girlfriend.

"Calum," she sighs moving towards me.

"You're going to be leaving soon so what does it even matter if I kiss Luke a bunch?" You won't be here to see," I blurt out not realizing I just basically told her I was going to cheat on her.

"Wait what?" Shannon replies taken aback by my comment. "You can't just cheat on me when I'm gone because I'm not there, that's the biggest dick move ever!"

"Are you saying I'm a dick?"

"Well from those things you said, it seems like it. It'd be really fucking stupid to cheat on somebody and think it's okay just because they aren't there to see it. Cheating is dumb period, if you really love someone you shouldn't have to be with someone else at the same time to be satisfied!"

"If you think I'm such a bad person then why are you dating me?"

"Calum I didn't-"

"Save it. I love you and I love Luke, why can't I love multiple people?" I almost yell standing up from my bed.

"You can love us both, but you can't date us both at the same time that's not how things work Calum!"

"It's the same excuse over and over again, what if I want to date you both?"

"Yeah and you have the same answer every time. 'Why can't I date the whole world that's okay isn't it?' you can want to date both of us, but it won't happen! I don't approve of it and I don't think Luke would either! We could all get herpes or something!"

My hand starts to shake and I open the door and point to the hallway. "P-please just get out," I stutter.

Shannon obeys and brushes past me with tears streaming down her face. "We'll finish this discussion later."

With that she runs off into the hallway and I slam my door shut. My back slides down the door until I end up sitting on the floor in a pool of my own tears.