Chapter 12-Ketchup

Chapter 12

Shannon's pov:

I walk into the living room and see Michael playing COD with some girl. Aye maybe his girlfriend.

"Hi! I'm Shannon, are you Michael's girlfriend?" I smile. They both start laughing.

"No, no, I'm his best friend Summer," She replies.

"Well Summer, I ship you guys," I squeal and Summer blushes.

"Shannon go away I'm about to beat her ass in Call of Duty!" Michael chucks a pillow at me.

"Okay, okay, I'm going, I'll just eat my cereal in the kitchen," I laugh.

When I go to the kitchen I see Calum sitting at the table.

"Hey," I sit down.

"Hi," He replies. I start to eat my cereal in an awkward silence. I finish and then put my dishes away. "Meet me in the backyard in 10 minutes. Swimsuit up."

"Um, okay?" I question myself.

I go up to my room and change into the swimsuit I got last week. A blue bandeau top and black bottoms. I toss a tank top and jean shorts on over it and put some flip flops on. When I get outside, I see Calum standing shirtless in his swim trunks in front of the pool. I walk over to him and stand there awkwardly.

"So," I say, extending the o. Then he pushes me into the pool. I decide to fake drown. I start waving my hands up and down. "Calum!" I scream. "Help! Can't. Swim!"

He jumps in and swims over to me. I push his head underwater and laugh. He comes back up and glares at me.

"Bitch," He smirks.

"Asshole," I roll my eyes. "I didn't know you guys also had a pool."

"Well we do," Calum smiles. I swim over to the shallower end and see a white plastic dog thing.

"What the hell is that?" I point to the dog.

"IT IS OUR DOG KETCHUP!" Calum screams running, uh swimming over and picking...Ketchup up.

"Why exactly is it named ketchup? Why do you have it? Why the fuck is it in the pool?" I bombard him with questions.

"Damn you ask a lot of questions. And to all of those the answer is I don't know," Calum laughs. I see a tube and pick it up then throw it at Calum. "What?"

"Get in it," I order.

"If you ask nicely," He bats his eyelashes.

"Get in it asshole," I smile.

"Now that wasn't so nice," Calum states coming closer to me. He picks me up and holds me in his arms.

"Put me down," I groan.

"No. I'm going to repeatedly dunk your head underwater until you say 'Calum is amazing, perfect, attractive, and damn boy'" He smirks.

"Calum is annoying, an asshole, and really lame," I smirk back.

"Well I'm offended," He dunks my head underwater.

"Jokes on you, what if I like being dunked underwater?" I stare at him. Calum just laughs and dunks me underwater, but this time I get water up my nose. "Ugh you got fucking water up my nose!"

"Then will you say it now?" Calum sighs.

"Fine! Calum is amazing, perfect, attractive, and damn boy," I say as sarcastic as possible.

"Say it like you mean it."

"Calum is amazing, perfect, attractive, and damn boy!" I over exaggerate. Calum nods in approval and finally sets me down. I sigh in relief and push him. He falls backwards and underwater but quickly comes back up.

"Thanks, I needed that," Calum jokes.

"What does it take to annoy you Cal?" I throw my hands up in defeat.

"I love it when you call me that," he blurts out then covers up his mouth. I just stare at him wide eyed.

Calum walks towards me and leans in and then...

----

(A/N):

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

YOU ALL HATE ME NOW, RIGHT?

CLIFFHANGER BITCH.

Alright I'm okay now.

Listening to the album it's just so perfect and ugh.

Please vote and comment!

But commenting update doesn't help make me update faster. It just gets me excited that there is a comment and then pissed off cause y'all want me to update quickly but I can't write a chapter in 5 minutes. Not trying to be rude but it's kind of annoying so yeah.

Okay?

Okay.

~Jolie <3