Chapter 27-Eviscerate you

Chapter 27

Shannon's pov:

We later arrive back at the hotel and I'm still an emotional wreck. I sit down on the couch and I swear to God, if anybody tries to bother me I will punch them in the face. I turn on the TV trying to find something actually good on. Wait do hotels have Netflix?Probably not but I don't know.

I flip channels until I find Psych and begin to watch. I grab a pillow and hug it as I have nobody to cuddle with.

"Hey Shannon can I ta-"

"No," I reply not bothering to look up to see who it is.

"Just let me t-"

Too lazy to speak I throw my finger in the air, but somehow they don't realize I want them to leave me alone.

The couch sinks next to me and I turn to see Niall aka relationship ruiner.

The TV turns off and I turn to see Niall holding the remote and staring at me. I slap his arm and take the remote back. "Mine."

I turn the TV back on and try to ignore the boy, but he doesn't seem to get it. Before I know it he goes up to the TV and turns it off manually.

I turn it back on,

He turns it off.

I turn it on.

He turns it off.

This goes on for a good deal of time until I finally scream in frustration.

"I JUST WANT TO WATCH MY SHOW. MOVE OUT OF THE DAMN WAY!"

Niall grabs the remote and stuffs it down his pants.

I stand there speechless and disgusted.

"You can have it."

"Wait Shannon let me talk to you please," he says sitting on the couch again. I sigh so he knows to go on. "Thanks. You see I'm so sorry about what happened. I don't know what came over me and I really didn't mean to ruin your relationship with Calum and I'm so so sorry. I told him everything and that it was all my fault so he might be coming to talk to you soon."

I nod in response. I really don't want to talk to Calum or anyone for that matter. I motion towards the TV and Niall turns it back on for me because I don't want to touch the remote after it's been down under. That would be way funnier if he was Australian, but he's Irish so.

After the episode finishes another one starts and I lay down on the couch resting my head on a pillow. It's 11pm, but I never really sleep so.

During the whole night Calum never comes...

-

I wake up the next morning not realizing I was still on the couch and everybody is packing their things.

"Good morning sunshine," Ashton smiles popping his head over the couch.

"SHIT!" I fall off the couch startled. "Ashton don't do that I'm not a morning person. I will end you."

"Sorry sorry sorry sorry please don't end me," he looks scared. Just what I was going for.

"Fine, just help me off the ground," I groan wiggling around like a worm or something.

He nods quickly helping me up. "We are getting our things together to go get back on the tour bus soon. You have an hour."

"Then why didn't you wake me up earlier you know I'm slow!" I panic running into my room that I never ended up sleeping in.

I take a quick shower and don't bother doing my hair or makeup even though I look like trash without makeup. I toss on the normal jeans and t-shirt and start throwing my things back into my bag. Wait where's my phone?

I run back out to the living room area and find Luke looking at my phone. "Give. Me. The phone."

He turns around and almost drops my phone. A smirk forms on his face as he runs away my phone is his hands.

"HEMMINGS GIVE ME MY PHONE OR I WILL EVISCERATE YOU."

I run after the man child, but then lose sight of him.

Suddenly I'm on the floor.

"What the f-"

"I'm gonna tickle you!" Luke appears out of nowhere.

"No!" I scream glaring at him.

He pins me to the ground and starts to tickle my armpits and then my stomach.

"LUKE! S-STOP IT!" I yell out of breath from laughing so much.

"What's that dying goose noise?" Michael pops his head in the room.

"Gee thanks Michael," I roll my eyes.

"Wanna help me tickle her?" Luke asks still pinning me down.

I try to sit up and escape, but Luke just places his hand on my face and pushes me down.

"C-can't breathe," I gasp for air as Luke lifts his hand off my face and Michael comes over and joins in.

"Tickle war!" Luke giggles.

"O-OH MY GOD STOP! FUCK YOU GUYS!" I shriek.

They get distracted by something so I try to move from under their grip on my arms and end up kicking Luke's chest.

"OW," he whines facing me.

"It was Michael," I avert my gaze to Michael.

Michael shakes his head no and I know I'm in for it. These two are like annoying older brothers.

"We have to go soon everybody!" Ashton announces walking in and laughing at my bright red face.

"GET THEM OFF PLEASE ASHTON!"

He just laughs and mouths a "nope". Then of course Louis comes in and they all decide to make a group effort to tickle me. I really want to kick one of them in the balls right now, but Ashton decided to hold my feet down so there goes that plan of attack.

How the hell did I get myself in this situation? Oh right, my phone.

"LUKE STOLE MY PHONE!" I say, but none of them seem to care and they just continue on with the torture.

Band members scare the living shit out of me.

----

(A/N):

Yay this one is like way longer than the other one.

Sorry this was more of a filler I didn't know what to write and I thought I needed to write something so.

I have school tomorrow because of a snow make up day so fml.

Goodnight :-)

~Jolie <3