Chapter 30-Ashton are you high?

Chapter 30

Shannon's pov:

I woke up the next morning engulfed in Calum's, very muscular, arms.

"Calum," I poke his cheek laughing trying to get out of his grip.

"Mhm?" he mumbles tightening his grip even more, like that's even possible.

"I need to take a shower," I whisper.

"A little bit longer," Calum murmurs kissing my neck.

"Fine," I sigh resting my head in the crook of his neck.

I didn't fall asleep for a while last night because I was too busy thinking about Calum. I don't even know if we are a couple, I mean we act like one, but nothing is really official I guess.

Anyway, Calum said we are going on an adventure today and I'm really curious as to what he is going to make me do. I might just wear my glasses today because I'm feeling too lazy to put in contacts.

A few minutes later Calum starts to sit up, but I pull him back down.

"No! You're so warm don't go," I whine hugging him.

"Oh so now you wanna cuddle?" He rolls his eyes playfully kissing my forehead. "Like I said last night, we have an adventure so I need to go get ready and so do you."

Calum leaves me sitting on my bed alone. Now all I want to do is cuddle. I put on my glasses so I can see and check to see that it's only 9am. It's so early whyyy?

I get out of bed to go take a quick shower, which ends up being like 20 minutes long.

I check the temperature on my phone and see that it's supposed to be 76 degrees. Oh shit.

I guess I have to wear shorts.

I toss on some denim shorts and a black and white baseball tee. I straighten my hair, which takes forever by the way because I have a shit load of hair.

I quickly grab my high top converse and go find Calum in the kitchen.

"Did you take long enough? It's like you're a turtle," he rolls his eyes throwing a piece of toast at me.

"I'm a girl and I happen to want to look nice so excuse me," I cough biting into the toast.

I see him still wearing black skinny jeans and laugh, as he will burn up today. No Jonas Brothers reference intended.

"Where are we going anyway?" I ask, curious.

"It's a surprise."

I stare, about ready to push him over.

"Then give me a hint at least!" I groan walking over and hugging him to try and convince him.

I begin to pretend to cry into his chest as he laughs knowing that I'm faking.

"Jerk," I pout pushing him away.

"Oh come on, I'm not that bad am I?" Calum fake pouts walking back over.

"Yes you are," I grumble crossing my arms.

"Oh am I now?" He smirks grabbing my wrists and putting them above my head.

"Y-yes?," I stutter a bit scared.

Before I can say anymore, Calum leans in and instead of doing what I excepted him to do, he just hovers his lips over mine. I shiver not knowing how to feel.

"Am I a jerk now?" Calum chuckles, kissing my cheek.

"You're a jerk for not just kissing me already," I state, struggling to move my wrists out of his grip.