Chapter 40-Do you remember the time?

Chapter 40

Shannon's pov:

Ashton comes down the stairs a few minutes later dragging Calum along with him and Calum's face looks extremely sad. He has this way of making himself look really sad by widening his big brown eyes and slightly jutting out his bottom lip.

"Sit," Ashton demands pointing to the spot on the couch next to me where I had finally been able to sit up rather than lay down. "You two talk out whatever happened because I can't stand to see either of you like this."

He leaves the room and for about two minutes we sit there in silence.

"So," I trail off turning my head to face Calum's tear stained face. "What did you talk about with Ashton? If it's not too much to ask."

"Just that I know you don't love me because how could somebody love me when I don't even love myself," he frowns his voice trembling. Tears brim his eyes threatening to spill.

"C-Calum I never knew you felt that way," I stutter staring at the side of his face.

"Well I do, what difference does it make?" Calum replies a bit annoyed. He turns himself to face me and I can feel his breath on my face.

"A big difference. Calum, I love you so much. I love you more than Nutella, almost. Okay sorry this is supposed to be serious," I answer his question, trying to lighten the mood a bit.

"I think I might just need a break from dating. Like One Direction's break. Sorry sorry serious," he mumbles at the end.

"So are you saying we should-"

"Break up. Yes. I'm sorry, I love you, but I'm just so confused and I don't know how to feel about everything. I love you."

I sit there staring at the brown haired boy not knowing what to think.

"Since you'll be moving soon it'll be good so we'll be able to explore and not be waiting to see each other, because long distance relationships never work and we both know that.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. I guess we do need a break. Have you noticed that every time we break up, uh take a break, it's because of cheating? Intentional and non intentional," I add at the end.

"Those damn blonde boys," Calum lets out a small laugh.

"See we don't have to be dating to be happy," I crack a smile no teeth smile staring at Calum's lips. "But, um, one last kiss?"

Calum quickly grabs my face in his hands and connects his lips to mine. Our lips move together passionately and I stop the kiss before things get too heated.

"Friends?" I laugh reaching out to shake his hand.

"Friends," Calum agrees.

-

*About 9ish days later I don't know*

Today is the day that I'm going to be moving back to live with my family and I'm really nervous and excited. I don't want to leave the boys, but I haven't seen my mom and brothers in a long time.

"Do you have all of your bags?" Ashton asks with a check list in his hand.

"Um," I pause quickly counting all of my bags I have packed. "Yeah."

"Okay has everybody gone to the bathroom?"

"Uh, no, I'll be right back," Luke blushes, running off to the bathroom with his hands over his manhood.

"I can't believe I'm in love with him," Calum mumbles from beside me laughing.

They would honestly be so cute together, like as weird as it sounds to say about my ex boyfriend x2, I hope they get together. You know do the secks.