Chapter 5-Knickers in a twist

Chapter 5

Ashton's pov:

While Shannon is skyping her brothers, Luke, Michael, and I go down stairs to watch tv. Tomorrow we are recording the music video for Don't Stop which is going to take all day, the producers are hoping the filming outside in the sunlight won't take long since we have to shoot a bunch in the dark at night.

Calum eventually comes down the stairs and joins us.

"Hey guys, we should probably go to bed early," Calum tries to hold back laughter. "HAHAHAHA I'M KIDDING!"

"I figured, Cal-Pal," Luke pokes Calum's nose.

"Don't call me that," Cal whines.

"But it's your superhero name, Cal-Pal," Luke pouts. Calum glares at Luke and gets out his phone. Luke scoots over towards Calum and starts poking him. "Cuddle?"

"Go away," Calum groans.

"Cuddle?"

"Luke go away, your band sucks."

"I'll cuddle with you Luke!" I smile crawling over to Luke. I lay on top of him and then Michael lays on top of me and of course Calum climbs on top.

"Fuck, get off guys," Luke says, his voice muffled by the carpet. We all hop off and Luke glares at us all.

"Sorry honey," Calum pouts.

"It's okay Cal-Pal!" Luke exclaims happily. They hug and I hear footsteps coming down the steps.

Shannon comes down and sits on the couch. We all stare her creepily until she talks.

"What? Is something on my face?" She asks getting out her old ass iPod and looking in the camera.

"No, we were just staring at you," Luke shrugs. She gives us a confused look and goes over to the stereo.

"Hey, can I play some music?" She motions to all the CDs. I nod and she starts looking through the CDs.

Shannon puts a cd in and we wait for it to start. Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low starts playing and we start having a dance party.

"HELL YEAH!" Shannon shouts dancing around. We join in and everyone dances really shitty.

After about half an hour of dancing we all are scattered around on the floor and couches, about ready to fall asleep.

"Hey guys," Shannon whispers.

"Yeah?" Calum asks looking up at where she is on the couch from where he is on the ground.

"I want to go to sleep, but upstairs is so far."

"We'll stay down here with you then," I say taking a pillow and blanket from the couch and laying down on the ground.

"Thank you."

Eventually we all get settled and go to sleep.

Shannon's pov:

*Time skip to the morning*

I wake up and try to move but I can't. I see Michael with his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"Michael," I whisper. "Michael," I say louder. "Mikey!" I scream.

He still doesn't move.

"MICHAEL GORDON CLIFFORD!" That's right, I looked up their full names, their wifi password was simple. It was pizza.

"What?" His head shoots up still not letting go of me.

"You're kind of making me unable to move," I roll my eyes.

"I just want to cuddle," he whines. He rests his chin on my shoulder and I groan struggling to get out of his grip.

I see Ashton move around a bunch on the ground and then sit up. I then realize how warm Michael actually is and pretend to be asleepI pretend to be asleep.

"MICHAEL GET OFF OF MY COUSIN!" Ashton screams. Not the time to be protective Ashton. I open my eyes slowly and stick my bottom lip out.

"But he's so warm and cuddly Ash, like a teddy bear," I pout. Kind of like how I used to cuddle with my mom when I was younger, no don't think about that she wants you to be happy. Luke and Calum aren't in the room, so I guess they already woke up. "What time is it?"

"6:47,"Luke yawns walking in.

"6:47?" I groan. "I'm not a morning person," I sigh burying my head into Mikey's chest.

I hear footsteps and look up to see Calum standing there was his fists clenched. What's got his knickers in a twist?

"Hey, there's cereal and shit in the kitchen," Calum says, his voice monotone.

"Michael, now let go of me I need food. Okay?" I look at him.

"No, food can wait," he replies.

"You know, I used to be a black belt in karate, so," I grin. I didn't actually, but he doesn't need to know that.

"Okay, okay!" Michael pushes me off the couch.

"I didn't mean for you to push me off of the couch you idiot!" I glare at him.

A hand is in front of my face and I look up to see Calum standing in front of me. I grab his hand and he pulls me up.

"Thanks," I say, giving him a small smile.

"No problem," Calum shrugs, still looking a bit angry.

I go to the kitchen and search the cupboards for bowls. It takes me like 5 minutes until I find them. I see a bunch of cereal boxes sitting on the counter and grab the Krave. I make myself a bowl of cereal and grab a spoon. All the boys run in and start getting food everywhere. I sit on one of the stools and start eating.

"What time do we have to be at what you doing today?" I turn to Calum.

"We have to be there by 8," he answers. I check the time and it's already 7.

I run up the stairs to my room and take a quick shower. Just guessing that they asked my mom my size or she like sent them some of my clothes, I don't know. I see clothes and a note laying on my bed and go over to them.

I picked you out some clothes hehe! -Lukey Pukey :-)

I end up putting on black skinny jeans with a hole in the knee, a plain black shirt, a red and black checked flannel, and some black vans. Hm.

I go back to the bathroom to blow dry and straighten my hair. I also put on mascara and some eyeliner then run down the stairs. I see all the boys grabbing things they need and Luke is wearing the same exact thing.

I walk over to him and tap his arm, since he's like as tall as a giraffe so I can't really tap his shoulder.

"Yay you wore it!" He smiles. "I did it so we can be twinning!" Luke laughs. I now remember my friend liking them and saying Luke was quiet in all of the interviews and videos, lies.

"Okay then," I laugh. Luke hugs me and then makes Michael take a picture of us together to post on Instagram. That's gonna make the fangirls angry.

"We are leaving now!" Ashton announces.

"Lets go," I say as we all start walking out the door.

----

(A/N):

I tried to make this chapter extra long just for you :). Thank you so much for 1k reads! I didn't think I was going to get 1k, and this fast? Wow. Thank you all! Please comment and vote!

~Jolie <3