Chapter 14-Mommy what

Chapter 14

Shannon's pov:

"That's the way to get a girl," Calum smiles.

"Damn right it is," I smirk. Calum laughs and grabs my hand. Our fingers lace together. "Now lets try to find our way out of this maze."

"Okay, which way do we go?" Calum asks.

"Um, left," I respond.

"Right."

"Left."

"Right."

"Le-" I start, but Calum plants his lips on mine. I tangle my hands into his hair as he pulls our bodies closer.

"Mommy, what are they doing?" I hear a little voice.

"Sweetie, don't look," Somebody responds. I pull away and see a mom holding her hand in front of her daughters eyes.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I apologize.

"It's fine I mean you can't stop young love," She smiles moving her hand. I blush as they walk in a different direction. Once they are out of sight I turn back to Calum and we burst out laughing.

"Hopefully that little girl didn't see much," Calum scratches his head.

"Ha, oops."

We finally decide to go left. After a while we eventually get out. We go to the car and we both hop in. The radio starts playing.

"Simmer down, simmer down, they say we're too young now to amount to anything else," they sing.

"Hey, do you know what song this is?" I ask Calum. He pulls a weird face and starts blinking a bunch.

"She Looks So Perfect by 5 Seconds of Summer," he smirks.

"Ohhhh," I smile. Calum starts driving and singing and I smile to myself.

"Is it alright if we stop at Dunkin' Donuts quickly?" Calum asks.

"Yep, that's fine. I love Dunkin' Donuts," I shrug.

Calum nods and starts going towards Dunkin' Donuts. When we get there we go to order. I get a chocolate frosted donut and strawberry coolata. Calum orders his stuff and we find somewhere to sit down.

I finish my donut quickly and see that Calum has ate one of his donuts. I stand up to go to the bathroom but stop when Calum stands in front of me. He bends down on one knee and grabs his other donut.

"Sports bra, I know this was only our first date, but would you do me the honor, of being my girlfriend?" He smiles. I slightly gasp.

"I'd be honored," I reply. Calum stands up and hands me the donut. Everyone starts clapping as I lean in and kiss him.

----

(A/N):

Awe Calummm.

Just watched Toy Story 3. Swiggity swag.

Sorry it's kind of short and shitty.

Well, I'm out motherfuckers.

~Jolie <3