Chapter 16-Pop Tarts

Chapter 16

Ashton's pov:

*4 days later*

I've been getting used to Shannon and Calum dating, but not completely. I think I'm just afraid of her always with Calum and never hanging out with me like we used to. These last few days we've been in the studio recording songs and eating pizza and yelling and Michael and Calum to put clothes on when Shannon is in the room. Well anyway, we leave for the WWA tour in two days so I have to ask Erika something. As of know, we are all in the kitchen eating snacks. Except for Shannon, she is still sleeping.

Erika.

I open the door and see her standing there and looking perfect.

"Ashley!" She laughs hugging me.

"Erik!" I giggle. When we pull apart I ask her the question I've wanted to ask for a while now. "Erik Andersdottir, would you do me the honor...OF GOING ON TOUR WITH US?"

"Ashely Irwin, I'd love to," She replies laughing.

"YAYYYY!"

Shannon's POV:

I wake up in the morning feeling like P-Diddy. Actually, no. I wake up to a screaming and giggling Ashton downstairs, yeah I can here him from all the way up here.

"Ugh," I groan burying my face into my pillow. Can that boy be any louder? Then of course he gets louder. Well since I'm not going to be able to go back to sleep, then I'll just go get food. I'm not going to bother changing out of my pjs or looking at my hair. I put my glasses on and then I trudge down the stairs and find all the boys and a beautiful girl in the kitchen. Wait, was she the one in my bed? Well that sentence sounds like we had drunk sex. I really need to think about what I say in my thoughts. Okay, what the fuck am I doing they are all staring at me as I stand here awkwardly.

"Morning sports bra," Calum laughs drinking some chocolate milk. I give him a small wave and walk over to the counter and sit on a stool. I yawn and realize that the girl probably thinks I look like shit.

"Oh, Shannon this is Erika, Erika this is Shannon," Ashton motions to the girl. I stand up to go over to her, but I end up falling off the chair and onto the tile floor.

"OW, FUCK!" I scream. Calum helps me stand up and I see Michael trying not to laugh. "What Michael?" I glare at him.

"You fell off that chair haha you idiot," He laughs.

"Says the one wearing a shirt that says idiot," I smirk. Luke and Calum laugh and give me a high five. "Lol I'm so funny."

"Okay, you just ruined it," Luke sighs. I roll my eyes at the blonde boy.

"Sorry Erika, I'm not really a morning person," I try to smile. She quickly looks at her phone and then replies.

"Um, it's 1pm," Erika laughs.

"Oh."

I shrug and look through the cupboards for the Pop-Tarts. I grab out the frosted chocolate fudge and start eating them.

"Why the fuck didn't you put them in the toaster?" Ashton asks shocked.

"Because I don't like them toasted. What? Did you think I didn't know how to work a toaster?" I ask annoyed. I'm not a morning person, okay. I am a nightowl god dammit.

"No it's just I've never met somebody who doesn't toast their Pop-Tarts. I mean they are Pop-Tarts, Therefore they pop out of the toaster.

"Why the hell are you guys fighting about Pop-Tarts?" Luke raises an eyebrow.

"Because we aren't fucking normal," Ashton shrugs.

"Yeah, I mean it's a good thing to be strange, normalness leads to sadness. OH DAMN AMAZINGPHIL QUOTE. BOW DOWN. I'M THE QUEEN!" I scream dramatically.

"Are you high Shannon?" Calum asks me.

"Well I did draw cat whiskers on my face with sharpie last night," I laugh. Everyone looks at me like I'm a mad woman. "What? The cat whiskers, they come from within," OH DAMN I'M ON FIRE WITH THESE QUOTES HA MOTHERFUCKERS. Actually, I'm not on fire. 'Cause Danisnotonfire.

"I'm just gonna go now," Erika laughs a little.

"Fuck, sorry. I'm not always that crazy and I don't always look like a piece of crap. I'm really sorry, just please stay. How about I go get ready and then we can all go out for lunch?"

Everyone agrees and I smile and go upstairs. I take a quick shower and then put on a white shirt that says "Ss" on it. It's for Shannon not the sound a snake makes. I pair it with a black skirt and brown belt. I put on some cute black heels also. (Picture on side, except the shirt says Ss) I quickly curl my hair and then put the same makeup as always on. I grab my phone off of the charger and go down the stairs. Everyone is all talking in the kitchen and I go over to them.

"You look fancy," Calum smiles coming over and giving me a peck on the lips.

"You already know," I wink. "So where should we go?"

"How about Nando's?" Erika suggests. (If there's not a Nando's in Australia then I'm sorry. I'm American so shut up)

We all go and jump in the car to go to Nando's.

----

(A/N):

Another one of my beautiful endings. *Le bows* Thank you, thank you.

Jk it was a shit ending.

What did I just write? I honestly don't even know, that was basically just a filler sorry.

Well, okay.

Oh and I hurt my ankle twice yesterday and it still hurts. Blame my fucking dresser.

Bye bitches.

I'm kidding, I love all of you beautiful people!

~Jolie <3