Chapter 34-Tears

Chapter 34

Shannon's pov:

*end of the where we are tour and back in Australia*

We were back at the house in Australia and it was already pretty far into the school year back in America. During the tour I had a teacher that taught me, but even though I hate school I still want to be able to graduate back at the school I've been at my whole high school career.

My mom and I have talked about coming home before, but have never really finished our conversations before one of the boys would interrupt. My dad's in jail again, he has been since that incident so he's no longer a threat. She knows about me and Calum dating and whenever we facetime and Calum is there she always gets so excited and says weird things.

Before you ask, Calum and I have not done the thing yet. He's obviously done it with other girls, I mean he's in a band of course there would be groupies. I mean hopefully he hasn't done it while we're dating, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't do that, but okay I'm getting off track. All I'm trying to say is that his bread has been buttered and mine has not. I'm a plain piece of bread.

Okay, but back to the school thing. I love hanging out with the boys so much while they're recording their album and getting ready to start their tour, but I just don't know how to tell them I want to go back to school. They'd probably think I was joking since you know school is hell. I need to talk to them sometime.

"Hey what's up? You look deep in thought," Calum says, coming into my room where I was just laying on my bed and wrapping his arms around me.

"It's nothing, really," I lie, burying my face into his neck. R.I.P. face. You get it? Aha no I'll stop.

"By the concentration you had on your face I don't think it was nothing. You can go ahead and tell me. If it's something you need to tell all the boys then we can tell them whatever this is together," Calum says sweetly. He sits up and I sit up as well as our hands find each others.

"It's just, uh, Iwanttogobackandfinishschool," I blurt really fast.

"Slow down babe," Calum laughs running his thumb up and down my hand.

I take a deep breath and repeat myself slowly. "I want to go back to America to finish out high school."

"Oh," Calum says softly. He lets go of my hands and just stares down at his legs like they are the most interesting thing in the world. "Well uh I guess we need to talk to the rest of the boys," Calum says awkwardly. We both get off of the bed and he grabs my hand and we walk into the hallway. "MEETING IN THE KITCHEN!" Calum yells down the hallway since all the boys are in their rooms.

We go down the stairs and wait a few minutes for all the boys to come down. Summer was over right now and who knows what she is doing with Michael.

"Are you sweating?" I ask, staring at the beads of sweat on Calum's forehead.

"Yeah I guess, I just don't feel well," Calum says, taking his shirt off and just throwing it on the floor.

I stare at his exposed chest for a while and realize that he probably doesn't feel well because the thought of me leaving. It's not like I'll be gone forever, but it will be a good amount of time. I step forward and wrap my arms around his bare waist. Calum replies by pulling me closer to him and playing with my hair. His sweat is literally now all over me, but it's worth it.

Eventually the boys and Summer come down and sit on the kitchen stools as Calum and I stand with our hands together.

"What is it? Summer and I were having a steamy make out session until it was interrupted," Michael groans putting his arm around his girlfriend. Sometime during the tour they made up with each other and that let to them to start to date.