Chapter 33-Nice boobs

(A/N): i actually have no idea what the point of this fanfiction is i have no idea what i'm writing send help.

Chapter 33

Shannon's pov:

"Hi Damon I love your videos and you have helped me so much I really wanted to thank you," I smile, leaning in to hug Damon.

"Awe thank you so much I'm glad that I can make you happy," Damon responds. 

"Oh she's my friend and she's pretty annoying," Alex laughs.

I step away from Damon so I can quickly slap Alex's arm.

"Hey that hurt!"

"No it didn't you wimp," I roll my eyes at the blue haired boy.

"Damn the sass," Alex says, snapping his fingers.

"And the ass," Jack laughs popping out of nowhere with a beer in his hand.

"Okay bye."

-

(smut kind of warning idk it probably doesn't count because they don't go commando)

*back at da hotel cause I'm really fricking lazy and don't want to write more details*

"I'm back!" I announce walking into the all too familiar room and throwing my bag along with my body onto the couch.

Calum literally comes running into the run and actually jumps on top of me.

"Ow what the fuck?" I scream as he straddles his legs around me.

"I'm sorry for being a dick face yesterday I'm not your baby sitter and now I know that you should be able to take care of yourself," Calum sighs leaning in to kiss me.

"Jesus Cal, you really think I was that mad at you?" I respond putting my hand on his face to stop him from kissing me.

"Yes?" he replies more as a question and a bit muffled from my hand being on his face.

"Okay I was a bit mad, but I went through it with Ashton being overprotective, but now I know that I shouldn't be angry because at least you aren't not protective at all," I smile, moving my hand and pulling his head down to connect his lips to mine.

"I thought you hated me never do that to me again," Calum says sternly after our lips leaving each others.

"I would never Calum Thomas Hood," I shake my head.

"Thank God, Shannon uh what's your middle name?"

"Marie."

"Shannon Marie Willcox."

I smile and grab Calum's shoulders to flip us over so I'd be on top. It was a bit of a struggle since I have absolutely no muscle what-so-ever, but I eventually got it. My lips connect to Calum's once again and I open my mouth allowing Calum's tongue to slip in. I run my finger down the waistband of Calum's skinny ass jeans and he moans right away.

"Jesus Christ Shannon," Calum actually growls like tf you ain't a lion bruh.

"Did I do something wrong?" I smile cheekily.

"You have been a bad girl Shannon Marie," Calum says strictly, grabbing my shoulders to flip me over and pin me to the couch, "but you're kinda hot though."

"Using your own song to turn a girl on? Nice," I laugh.

Calum leans down and starts to make a trail of kisses down my neck. I slide my hands under neath his shirt to feel his toned stomach. Calum quickly takes his shirt off and throws it onto the ground. I stare at his newly exposed skin and bite my lip at the sight.