Chapter 8-Fruit

Chapter 8

Shannon's pov:

"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU BEAT ME?!?!" Calum shouts.

"I have 3 brothers and I play them all the time," I smirk.

"Where's the banana suit," Calum sighs. Didn't think about that...

"You have to buy one," I laugh.

"Fine," Calum groans standing up. He leaves and I move over towards Luke.

"Hi Luke," I laugh leaning my head on his shoulder.

"Hi Shannon," Luke smiles. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me in close. "You alright?"

"Just tired," I reply moving my head to his chest.

"Then just take a nap," Luke says.

"I don't want to move," I groan.

"Then just sleep here, I won't care," he suggests.

"Okay thanks bro, you're the man," I answer closing my eyes. I snuggle up and feel Luke playing with my hair.

Later I wake up to singing. I bury my head further into Luke's chest and he pulls me even closer. The singing gets louder and more annoying so I look up. I see Calum glaring at me while standing in a banana suit. Luke and I both burst out laughing and Calum starts singing again.

"Bananas are good, bananas are great, I love bananas, and not grapes!" Calum sings. We all start laughing and I sit up and get my phone out. I start taking pictures of Calum and post them on Instagram and Twitter.

"Now you need to go outside and do it," I laugh standing up.

"Come here," Calum motions me over.

I walk over to him and stand there for a few seconds before he wraps his arms around me and pulls me into a hug. The banana suit just happened to be sweaty and disgusting. I attempt to pull away but Cal won't let go.

"Calum let go of me this banana suit is gross," I groan. He lets go of me and I fall on my ass. "Well ouch."

"Oh my god you fell on your ass," Calum laughs at me. I glare at him and stand up.

"Now, time to go out into public," I smirk. "BOYS!"

All the boys come and burst out laughing at Calum.

"Lets just go I need to get this over with," Calum sighs. 

"I'm gonna need to record this," I grin.

----

(A/N):

I KNOW I SUCK AT ENDINGS I'M SORRY. OKAY? OKAY.

It's short, I know, shut up.

It's 1am so don't complain about this being crappy.

Btw I got braces on Monday. They suck. I can't eat some foods for 2 years. MY HARD SHELL TACOS NEED ME.

Okay, well anyway, please vote and comment.

Ps: Is there too much dialogue? I feel like there is.

~Jolie <3