Chapter 32-What the tits?

(A/N):

I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON IT'S BEEN LIKE 2 OR 3 MONTHS IDK I DON'T COUNT BUT OMFG HERE IS THE CHAPTER SORRY I SUCK.

Chapter 32

Shannon's pov:

*1 week after that weird soccer and tickling shit and giggly ashton and idk*

Okay so the tour has now made it's way to Texas (the general yee-haw area) and I'm really excited for a certain reason.

"CALUM CALUM CALUM CALUM CALUM CALUM!" I scream in Calum's ear as he's trying to eat a sandwich.

"WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT?" he laughs, stuffing the rest of his sandwich in his mouth.

"YOU KNOW WARPED TOUR RIGHT? OF COURSE YOU DO EVERYBODY DOES. WELL THEY'RE GONNA BE NEAR US AND I WANT TO GOOOOOO!" I scream shaking his shoulder while freaking out.

"We'll have to see if we have time in between the shows and everything because I want to go with you."

"I want to meet Damon and Jordan and Johnnie and Bryan and asdfgyaehal."

"Who and who and who and who?"

Bitch did not just.

"Brb microwaving myself," I say standing up and literally walking to the hotel kitchen and sticking my head in the microwave. 

Calum walks in and I can literally hear the confused look on his face. 

"Now that that's done," I roll my eyes and close the microwave door, "you must know who these amazing people are."

"Are they hotter than me?"

"Not to say you're not hot, but yeah, yeah they are," I raise my eyebrows. 

*5 hours after watching 50 million videos*

God I love YouTubers.

WHAT THE TITS?

"What did I just watch?" Calum asks clearly confused after watching Damon's THIS IS FOR YOU! video in which he lip syncs to one direction.

"An amazing creation," I reply.

"We should show this to the One Direction boys."

-

"THAT WAS FOOKING AMAZING AND THAT'S HIS FOOKING JOB RIGHT?"

Now take a guess at who said that.

"Ye-" I begin to say until I get interrupted by a phone call. 

I walk out of the room and see that Alex is calling.

"Yes?" I ask answering the phone.

"GUESS WHAT."

"What?" I laugh at his enthusiasm. 

"Your in Texas right?"

"Uh yes how'd yo-"

"wELL WE ARE TOO AND WE'RE GONNA BE PLAYING AT THE WARPED TOUR NEAR YOU TOMORROW AND WE COULD GET YOU FREE TICKETS!"

"HOLY TITS SIGN ME THE FUCK UP THAT'S SOME GOOD SHIT."

"oKaY sEE YOU TOMORROW!"Alex screams before hanging up.

Well that just happened.

Wait. What am I gonna wear is Calum going to be able to come or are the boys busy? How will I get there? How the fuck did Alex know where we were? Why is my underwear bunched up in my ass?