Chapter 21-Pft, watching a movie my ass

Chapter 21

Calum's pov:

"If only this was your room so we could just use whatever you call that makeup stuff. Uh just put your hair over it!" I panic. If Ashton notices he will kill me. Literally. "

"Okay, okay," Shannon replies grabbing the end of her hair and trying to put it over the love bite. "We need a plan if they ask us what we were doing."

"I'll improvise I got this. Lets just go get pizza," I tell her walking out of the room. A few seconds later Shannon follows me out and we go sit the floor by the table with the pizza.

"This pizza is amazing oh my god," Niall says taking another slice from the box.

"It's more than amazing, it's heaven in a box! Am I right?" Shannon says, devouring her slice.

"Yeah you're totally right!" Niall laughs reaching over the table for a high five. When they high five I see Ashton staring at Shannon, more like that spot on her neck.

"So... Shannon, Calum, what were you guys doing in there?" Ashton asks looking back and forth between the two of us.

"We were... were watching a movie," I say looking at Shannon from the corner of my eye and she slowly nods.

"You sure about that?"

"Yes. 100 percent sure."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later," Ashton narrows his eyes at me.

Shit.

"I'm going to go grab something to drink," I say standing up.

I make my way into the kitchen and open the fridge. I grab out a can of lemonade and turn around to see Ashton standing in front of me with his arms crossed.

"Calum. Did you guys frickle frackle?" Ashton raises an eyebrow.

"No," I reply quickly.

"I saw that love bite on my cousins neck."

"But we didn't do anymore. Because pizza."

"I'm going to keep an eye on you two. She's my cousin and I don't want her doing that yet. She's still only 17."

"It happens when it happens I'm sorry Ashton," I sigh walking out of the room.

Erika's pov:

After Ashton leaves the room looking pissed we all just sit there awkwardly.

"So... you wanna build a snowman?" Shannon asks.

"It's not winter," Michael rolls his eyes.

"Then let's built a fucking sandcastle."

"We aren't on a beach you idiot."

"Piss me off once I don't forget, piss me off twice your face won't forget," Shannon raises her fist lunging towards Michael.

"Woah woah woah!" I exclaim pulling Shannon back. "Here's a cup of calm the fuck down," I pick up some random cup of water and hand it to her.

"Now, I think you need to go sit in the corner for a while," Luke sighs standing up and walking towards Shannon.

"No."

"What did you say to me missy?"

"No!" She laughs grabbing onto his arm and hanging on.

"Do you think I'm a tree or something because you aren't a monkey?" Luke inquires raising his eyebrow.

"Well you're so tall you could be mistaken as a tree," I chuckle at the 6 foot tall man thing. Luke rolls his eyes at me and continues.

"Corner. Now," he says sternly to Shannon.

"Fuck you," she glares at him walking over to the corner.

----

(A/N):

I'm sorry this is so shitty. I'm not editing this so you will probably all be like "Typos. Typos everywhere I go!"

Whoops.

Well anyway good night.

School tomorrow ew no.

~Jolie <3